Home

Quitting in Madden 11 Online

This is a discussion on Quitting in Madden 11 Online within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-16-2010, 03:44 PM   #1
L Corleone

Weeks's Arena

OVR: 39
Quitting in Madden 11 Online

So I was just playing a game, Bears(me) vs. Packers. I receive the ball then go down and end up getting picked off, then the opponent gets the ball and I play good D and he punts it to me. I go down to score, so the game is 7-0. I kick it off to him, then I force a fumble with Urlacher and Tommie Harris picks it up and get pushed out of bounds at the 7. Then my opponent proceeds to quit, and then it tell me hit "a" to quit, which I do since I can't back out. Then it says are you sure you want to quit and I click yes because if I click no, it doesn't let me finish the game against the CPU.

So getting to the point, I was thinking well if I am forced to quit then I should at least get the win. So I check my record and it's still the same. The game acts like nothing happened, and the opponent doesn't even get the loss the only thing thats happens is that there DNF% goes up.

This is extremely frustrating and will probably make me only play offline since when I play online people can quit and I can't do anything about it. Sorry if a thread for this has already been made.

Does anyone know if they may patch this? Because if not I'm gonna have to stick to the same franchise mode as last year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2010, 03:48 PM   #2
Rbk
Rookie

Rbk's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Quitting in Madden 11 Online

It sucks, who ever came up with this idea is an idiot.
You have to avoid going up by more than 10 in the 1st half or they'll just quit and you won't get nothing.
Old 08-16-2010, 04:22 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 4
Lightbulb Re: Quitting in Madden 11 Online

Quote:
Originally Posted by samtw324
people can quit and I can't do anything about it
You can use the quick match filter to only play people with a DNF under 5% problem solved.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »