Home

offisides glitch number 1 guy on xbox

This is a discussion on offisides glitch number 1 guy on xbox within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-17-2010, 06:53 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
offisides glitch number 1 guy on xbox

i just played the number 1 guy goat X SOICY23 online for xbox 360.... i was beating him by 3 scores and in the 4th qtr with 5 minutes left he started going offisdes with his d tackle every play.... does anyone know how to counter that? the only way i was able to get the clock started was a quick field goal fake and ran back down the field after he marched me all the way up the field with his offsides he invited me to the xbox live party numerous times and one of the guys in there actually actually private chated me trying 2 tell me the way to counter it was to take 2 or 3 delay of game penalties but i didnt believe him for $hit because he was in the party already b4 i got there and he told me that this guy goat did it 2 him to and he wanted me stop it but i think if i woulda took the delay of games it woulda booted me as well... eventually i did get the loss my game froze because it started lagging he was pressing start doing things and then invited me to an xbox live party and the second i clicked the big green x on my controller to go in his party my game froze and boom theres my loss so EA I HOPE YOU READ THIS........ GOAT X SO ICY23 IS A GLITCHER AND SHOULD B KICKED OFF XBOX LIVE HES 92-9 FOR A REASON HE CHEATS AND GLITCHES PLEASE FIX THIS AND IF ANYONE KNOWS HOW 2 STOP THE OFFISDES GLITCH PLEASE POST THANK YOU
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2010, 07:44 AM   #2
Wolverine Soldier

Jackdog's Arena

OVR: 37
Re: offisides glitch number 1 guy on xbox

Bugs and Glitches thread please.
NCAA:Michigan Wolverines.
F-1: Ferrari.

It's been a while OS. Hope all are doing well!
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »