Home

2 things I'd like to thank EA for

This is a discussion on 2 things I'd like to thank EA for within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-19-2010, 01:29 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 14
2 things I'd like to thank EA for

Since there's been a lot of criticism about M11, I'd like to actually thank EA for 2 things that are paramount features in my opinion.

1. The Online Hub

- If you've been in an OF, the Online Hub keeps stats from every single game all season long. This is huge for me as a commissioner when I'm sitting at the laptop writing up reports and such. I can also make rosters moves and tbh the M11 hub moves a bit faster than the M10 hub which seemed very slow at times when making roster moves.

2. Disguising your POS in TP

- It may seem like an afterthought to some, but this is a huge detail where EA got it right. When I'm playing TP, there doesn't need to be a big circle around my player saying "hey, here I am". Just not neccessary. Same for me on D, you have to cover the play, not just the 1 user who is lined up at WR.

So amid all the criticism, thank you for these two things.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »