Home

Cant load created franchise from another ps3

This is a discussion on Cant load created franchise from another ps3 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-19-2010, 09:56 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Cant load created franchise from another ps3

Never seemed to have an issue with 2010. With 2011 I seem not to be able to load my friends franchise on my ps3. It keeps telling me: The file was created by another user and can not be loaded. So far I have tried creating users named exactly like the ones that are on my freinds ps3 but that doesn't seem to help. Anyone else experience this? Thanks in advance for any help...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2010, 10:49 PM   #2
CSL
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: Cant load created franchise from another ps3

I haven't experienced this with Madden but I have with a few other games (i.e it was possible to do it on previous years versions of games but not newer ones, Pro Evo 2009 followed by Pro Evo 2010 comes to mind) Pretty daft really but there's nothing you can do about it as far as I know :/
Old 08-20-2010, 12:42 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Cant load created franchise from another ps3

Yepp. I dont know why they did this. I always do a franchise with my friend from my home town while I'm away at college and we send the save file back and forth over aim. This year we cant and his internet is awful as far as pings are concerned so we cant do an online franchise either. Its really disappointing and greatly diminished the games value. We can do this with MLB The Show, why not madden? I just dont get it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »