Home

Garbage team franchise

This is a discussion on Garbage team franchise within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-23-2010, 04:51 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 1
Garbage team franchise

Does anyone else here like to take a team thats complete garbage and turn them into a winner?

If so who's your team?

I think im about to start one with the bills, they seem the garbage-iest. The usual suspects (rams and lions) are a little too serviceable this year.

Also, because i'm always in pursuit of the perfect piece of garbage to begin with, doesmanyone know if you can use a created team in franchise mode
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2010, 04:56 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: Garbage team franchise

i agree with you the team that needs the most work on the game is the bills, i am going to use them in my chise to , plus im from ny, not buffalo though, so it would be nice to use a instate garbage team and rebuild them
Old 08-23-2010, 04:57 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

I usualy (the last 3-5 years) make a create-a-team cupcake and try to build them into a champ. One time I lead them to a 11-5 season. BTW--- this year create-a-team shows the stadium fronts/sounds of the team they are replacing.
Old 08-23-2010, 05:20 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 1

So you can create a team and use them in franchise mode?

Sweet.

Jamarcus is about to get a 2nd chance... And lucky for him, on garbage team we actually encourage the use of codine syrup!!! (but only for the 1st season so we can secure the #1 pick)
Old 08-23-2010, 07:48 PM   #5
Waving the Wheat.

wildinkc's Arena

OVR: 8

I am actually thinking about trying something different this year and taking a decent or great team and tearing apart the roster and trading away all the good players and try and stock pile draft picks and then rebuild that team back up. I have never tried doing this but it sounds fun for me to try.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2010, 08:00 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildinkc
I am actually thinking about trying something different this year and taking a decent or great team and tearing apart the roster and trading away all the good players and try and stock pile draft picks and then rebuild that team back up. I have never tried doing this but it sounds fun for me to try.
Like what the broncos did with (Marshall,& Cutler)

My YouTube Ch. Mr360BeasTx
GOD BLESS !
Old 08-23-2010, 08:10 PM   #7
Waving the Wheat.

wildinkc's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBlash
Like what the broncos did with (Marshall,& Cutler)
Yeah pretty much. I think it would be fun to try in a video game. Now in real life you would be completly crazy to do that.
Old 08-24-2010, 08:35 AM   #8
"ADAPT OR DIE"

jcar0725's Arena

OVR: 3

I created a team in my franchise, and made it a "cupcake" team, so it's really freaking terrible, the team is even worse than I thought it would be. I'm 0-6 right now. But my goal is to build it into a winner. I think that's the most fun.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »