Home

The Progression of Gameflow

This is a discussion on The Progression of Gameflow within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-23-2010, 11:47 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 6
The Progression of Gameflow

Let me start by saying I know the community is divided in regards to Gameflow. I for one am for it, more specifically, if it evolves.

What I love about Gameflow is the ability to remove plays the CPU is unable to execute, and replace them with ones they can. This increases the overall difficulty and realism. The issue is that we are limited to too few scenarios. Down and distance alone don't determine a play call offensively. At the very least, 2 minute situations, up late, down late, up early, down early, need to be included. In my opinion each of the aforementioned need to entail all down and distance scenarios. If we can get this we can truly force the CPU to play intelligently and consequently get that much closer to sim football.

What other ideas do you have to improve Gameflow?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2010, 11:49 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 16
Re: The Progression of Gameflow

Add a "Early in the game" and a "Trailing late in the game" package, because I am so sick of seeing teams even when I have properly planned their gameplan out, running End Arounds with 1:45 left in the fourth when they are down 10 lol
Old 08-24-2010, 03:08 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

Its for sure a huge step in the right direction. Theres already a massively detailed thread about this though. You should check it out.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...gameplans.html
Old 08-24-2010, 06:09 AM   #4

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by apostkhan
Its for sure a huge step in the right direction. Theres already a massively detailed thread about this though. You should check it out.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...gameplans.html
Thanks.

We don't need another thread on this.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »