Home

Ratings Easter Bunny Is Back

This is a discussion on Ratings Easter Bunny Is Back within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-28-2010, 02:30 PM   #9
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64
Re: Ratings Easter Bunny Is Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meast21Forever
no, people buy the game to play it. not to edit every rating and see how they can critique it. you hate ea. madden sucks. etc. etc. we've heard it all.. go rant in the impressions thread.
Yes, it's another agenda thread.
Old 08-28-2010, 02:39 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 4

Agenda? Please. If you love the game great. If you don't care that ratings don't matter better. But for many of us ratings and how you plan a draft and trade makes a huge difference. All great football teams are built front to back and when a 12 rated blocker performs the same as a 99 then it becomes very frustrating.

So no agenda just passion and a desire for EA to listen to their educated consumers. Then we can help make the game better and their quality matters.

www.timeRAZOR.com
Old 08-28-2010, 03:04 PM   #11
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwhite1347
Agenda? Please. If you love the game great. If you don't care that ratings don't matter better. But for many of us ratings and how you plan a draft and trade makes a huge difference. All great football teams are built front to back and when a 12 rated blocker performs the same as a 99 then it becomes very frustrating.

So no agenda just passion and a desire for EA to listen to their educated consumers. Then we can help make the game better and their quality matters.
I can see a pretty big difference between the lower and higher rated lineman. It's actually pretty apparent.

But like I said, continue to push the agenda.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2010, 03:19 PM   #12
All Star

LionsFanNJ's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwhite1347

Actually there's only a select few of you, but continue the agenda. Funny though, I see a difference playing with the Jets line and then going to use the Bills. Odd how that works.
Old 08-28-2010, 03:36 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 10

Your test is to extreme!! Dont drop all the ratings to 12, IMO your making it so the A.I. doesnt understand whats going on... If you want to be true tester and not just a You-Tube clown stating the ratings dont matter because I put a punter and kickers on the O-Line... Try this, First forget about Simming when it comes to ratings try playing! Second go to roster edit and take a middle of the road running back, say Ronnie Brown, now give him the highest rated O-Line in the game (Do Not touch ratings find the top players) Run 20 to 30 running plays in practice against the same defense... write down ,as you seem to like to do, then back out and find the lowest rated O-Linemen and run the same exact plays against the same exact D, with the same RB and see what you get... Then you will be a true tester, not just a guy that likes to break the game by screwing with the A.I. , also try it with the passing game too...
You will get no credit around here for changing ratings and screaming the game is broken and ratings dont matter, if thats what you want to do, go join that other guy on You Tube and cry about it because here at the OS we play the game for the fun of it and can over look a few small things....
Old 08-28-2010, 03:47 PM   #14
24 Forever

mike24forever's Arena

OVR: 29

[quote=jwhite1347;2041526935]For those who remember this topic from last year I won't bore you. But yet again lineman ratings make no difference. I changed every offensive lineman rating to 12 on Dallas and played games and simulated seasons. Absolutely zero statistical differences minus some spikes in sacks. But rushing yards, ypc, and all offensive stats remain unchanged from a 12 overall rated line versus a 90.

Please lock this thread!!!! Why buy the game if you are so determined to hate it!
Old 08-28-2010, 03:59 PM   #15
Wolverine Soldier

Jackdog's Arena

OVR: 37

Closed.

NCAA:Michigan Wolverines.
F-1: Ferrari.

It's been a while OS. Hope all are doing well!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »