Home

Tell us who's your best generated prospect and give examples of there greatness

This is a discussion on Tell us who's your best generated prospect and give examples of there greatness within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-28-2010, 11:10 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 6
Re: Tell us who's your best generated prospect and give examples of there greatness

Quote:
Originally Posted by bichettehappens
All that shows is potential and overall rating.....not speed, agility, trucking, etc.
Old 08-29-2010, 12:45 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Tell us who's your best generated prospect and give examples of there greatness

I known we see all the threads that info you on who are the top prospects in draft. I want this thread to be about who is your favor genrated player to play with in these new classes like jack english and others were in madden 2010
Old 08-29-2010, 02:04 AM   #11
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by teezy26
I known we see all the threads that info you on who are the top prospects in draft. I want this thread to be about who is your favor genrated player to play with in these new classes like jack english and others were in madden 2010
Isn't that exactly what's in the thread linked in post 4, though?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2010, 03:33 AM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBallocaust
FS - Tremendous Johnson

i need not say more
I had actually scouted him and he wound up being an 80-something overall with great potential. Got him in the 4th round and he's first round talent. Great name too
Old 09-09-2010, 12:27 PM   #13
Rookie

The best generated player I've come across thus far is a Defensive Tackle by the name of JaMarious Harris (A Pot 3rd round pick). He is essentially a clone based on the old 2010 generated player, Devin Gilbert. They have similar skill sets (i.e., player ratings), but Harris is much better at stopping the run. J. Harris is a sack machine with excellent speed, acceleration and block shedding skills for a DT. He is currently a 98 OVR in my franchise.

Last edited by zadokguy; 09-09-2010 at 12:31 PM.
Old 09-09-2010, 10:16 PM   #14
MVP

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovrcfntdorgamiartist
I had actually scouted him and he wound up being an 80-something overall with great potential. Got him in the 4th round and he's first round talent. Great name too
He was picked in the 4th because other teams were scared of his massive........................potential?
Old 09-09-2010, 10:33 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by zadokguy
The best generated player I've come across thus far is a Defensive Tackle by the name of JaMarious Harris (A Pot 3rd round pick). He is essentially a clone based on the old 2010 generated player, Devin Gilbert. They have similar skill sets (i.e., player ratings), but Harris is much better at stopping the run. J. Harris is a sack machine with excellent speed, acceleration and block shedding skills for a DT. He is currently a 98 OVR in my franchise.
I drafted him too. Still his rookie year but he is a beast. He has got to be the fastest DT in the league. I think he has a 79 speed rating.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2010, 04:28 AM   #16
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTFitsDaveyJ
He was picked in the 4th because other teams were scared of his massive........................potential?
lol really!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »