Home

old spice swagger

This is a discussion on old spice swagger within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-29-2010, 11:36 AM   #9
All Star

SmashMan's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: old spice swagger

Quote:
Originally Posted by UndeniableSkillz9
i think i'm to the point where i'm not buying (ea)madden next year until serious improvement it will be hard b/c i'm a football junkie but damn i wasted 240 on ea this year bought ncaa and madden 11 for xbox n ps3 ncaa gets all of the 90 percent of the touches
...so did you start the thread just so someone could give you an answer and you could complain?

The swagger rating adds some differentiation between guys who showboat and guys who don't. Would you rather have everybody celebrating even when it's not their personality to do so?
Old 08-29-2010, 02:51 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by albert_24
Correct. It just determines a players chance of a celebration. Which is why guys like ochocinco have high swagger.
Hmm...

I wouldn't say Ocho has "swagger." I must have a different definition, I don't believe a flamboyant "I'm great because I say I am" attitude is synonymous. Oh well, atleast there is a difference between players. It would be annoying to see the class acts of the NFL act like jacka... I mean exude swagger.
Old 08-29-2010, 03:06 PM   #11
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmashMan
...so did you start the thread just so someone could give you an answer and you could complain?

The swagger rating adds some differentiation between guys who showboat and guys who don't. Would you rather have everybody celebrating even when it's not their personality to do so?
Polamalu still showboats in the game, even though he rarely ever does, because his swagger rating is so high. So, I am confused on what it has to do with, and don't really see Ochocinco more flamboyant than Aaron Smith for example. Good in theory but poorly executed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2010, 03:11 PM   #12
All Star

SmashMan's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by at23steelers
Polamalu still showboats in the game, even though he rarely ever does, because his swagger rating is so high. So, I am confused on what it has to do with
It's still just their likelihood to celebrate/showboat, but yeah, Polamalu is pretty high. I'm sure if you bumped it down he would stop, and thus the rating works.
Old 08-29-2010, 03:13 PM   #13
Pro

OVR: 16

You can't edit a created player's swagger, am I right?
Old 08-29-2010, 06:33 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 3

So when in the game do they showboat? Do they do it on their own when you are streaking down the sideline about to score a TD? Or is it only Computer controled players?
Old 08-29-2010, 07:19 PM   #15
Rookie

Big Papa Fulch's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmashMan

agreed! with both of your statements.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2010, 08:44 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 3

I've noticed guys with high swagger will spin into the end zone versus just diving when you hit X.

NHL: Blackhawks
MLB: White Sox
NFL: Bears
NCAAFB: Notre Dame & Colorado

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »