Home

CMON MADDEN DEV TEAM!!!

This is a discussion on CMON MADDEN DEV TEAM!!! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-03-2010, 03:03 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 31
CMON MADDEN DEV TEAM!!!

Im playing against the Texans and im down 52-7 with about 5 minutes left to go. Yeah im losing because the Texans have 4 FOUR 1 2 3 4 fumble returns for touchdowns. Besides all that fakeness... Check this

Texans up 52-7 with 5 min left. Matt Schaub is still CONSTANTLY passing the ball. And passing it deep to Andre Johnson and the VERY OVERRATED Kevin Walter.

Why are they passing at all???

I though Maddens punch line was "everything you see on Sunday"

Well they need to fix this because its absolutely pathetic.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2010, 04:16 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: CMON MADDEN DEV TEAM!!!

yeah, this is clearly wrong. the texans should never be winning by more than 10 points (what u see on sunday, after all).

nah im kidding texans fans, ur team is alright.
Old 09-03-2010, 04:25 AM   #3
All Star

Valdarez's Arena

OVR: 51

Madden has no AI. Not sure any football game really has an AI from a coaching perspective. GamePlanning was the first step towards providing a possible real AI. However, based on Tiburon's track record of starting something and then finishing it, most noticeably procedural awareness, gang tackling, fight for the fumble, half time shows (off the top of my head), from the new Madden team, I don't see any indication that that will change moving forward. I would be surprised (though happily so) if they continued to flesh out coaching AI.

A true coach AI would be awesome in the next Madden game, but they'd have to find a way to sell/market it that doesn't make Madden look like it hasn't had a coach AI for the last 20 years.
Old 09-03-2010, 05:41 AM   #4
Pro

rooney8's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valdarez
Madden has no AI. Not sure any football game really has an AI from a coaching perspective. GamePlanning was the first step towards providing a possible real AI. However, based on Tiburon's track record of starting something and then not finishing it, most noticeably procedural awareness, gang tackling, fight for the fumble, half time shows (off the top of my head), from the new Madden team, I don't see any indication that that will change moving forward. I would be surprised (though happily so) if they continued to flesh out coaching AI.

A true coach AI would be awesome in the next Madden game, but they'd have to find a way to sell/market it that doesn't make Madden look like it hasn't had a coach AI for the last 20 years.
fixed.
Yeah this is a huge problem. What features this year; locomotion, gameflow/gameplanning, commentary would you say are finished. To me none but if they spend time on them for M12 how would they market that. We have finished the features from last year? No they will move on to more half implemented features. As for the game AI it won't be fixed until there is a new engine put in which was asked for and denied. So these issues have been here a long time and will stay even longer.

Old 09-03-2010, 06:33 AM   #5

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

No "Hey Dev" threads.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »