Home

3rd CB tired due to ST?

This is a discussion on 3rd CB tired due to ST? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-05-2010, 05:03 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
3rd CB tired due to ST?

I hate the fact my 3rd CB is always low on stamina. It's not an issue about his stamina rating either,they can have 95 stamina and yet they are always tired from the first down while on D. I can only assume it's because he is on special teams and gets tired from runing the length of the field. Is there anyway to sub him out or to have a certian number of people(or posistion) on my depth chart to prevent him from being out there? It won't help online obviously,but will at least provide a solution for offline. Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2010, 08:35 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 10
Re: 3rd CB tired due to ST?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacobH0922
I hate the fact my 3rd CB is always low on stamina. It's not an issue about his stamina rating either,they can have 95 stamina and yet they are always tired from the first down while on D. I can only assume it's because he is on special teams and gets tired from runing the length of the field. Is there anyway to sub him out or to have a certian number of people(or posistion) on my depth chart to prevent him from being out there? It won't help online obviously,but will at least provide a solution for offline. Thanks.

You can try and take him out using the Formation Subs.... I think... or Adjust your Stamina Sliders for CB with offline of course...
Old 09-06-2010, 09:03 AM   #3
MVP

OVR: 21

no, there is no way to solve your problem in madden 11, unfortunately

certain positions in the depth chart are assigned to certain ST formations and there is NOTHING that can be done about it. it's so frustrating that there's not much more control over special teams.

• PSN ID: MaddenDew
Old 09-06-2010, 05:57 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

Thanks jvaccaro, I assumed this was the case but was hoping there was something I didn't know about.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »