Home

Madden NFL 11 Patch 1.02 Available, Details Included

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 11 Patch 1.02 Available, Details Included within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-07-2010, 08:23 AM   #49
MVP

RGiles36's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Madden NFL 11 Patch 1.02 Available, Strategy Pad and Madden Moments Live

Quote:
Originally Posted by jvaccaro
there was a menu option for this all along. you could always turn off the need for the first button press
Yea, but didn't that make it impossible to see what you were adjusting (unless you had the commands memorized)?

Can anyone confirm that the Cowboys 50th Anniversary patches are in this patch?
Old 09-07-2010, 08:24 AM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guigsdaddy
Does the game still stutter or is it more fluid?

I'm on the PS3 and previously I noticed freezing when going from the game to IR or the menu. It seems much better. If anything everything appears to be much faster. In Madden 10, I couldn't play on normal. In Madden 11 tbh I didn't notice a difference going up from very slow to normal. Now it seems much faster.

I should also state for the record I've only slept 2 hrs, so maybe I'm just a little slow right now, lol. I'm going to catch some z's and try again later.
Old 09-07-2010, 08:27 AM   #51
MVP

OVR: 15

Damn, I was hoping this was the patch for fixing the defensive stuff. So does the game seem more stable now on the PS3 and more fluid? No more freezing?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2010, 08:35 AM   #52
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by STLRams
Damn, I was hoping this was the patch for fixing the defensive stuff. So does the game seem more stable now on the PS3 and more fluid? No more freezing?
Haven't u been listening..??? LoL. I have been saying that the gameplay feels more fluid!! Dude just confirmed what I was thinking too.. I had to go to the settings and make sure my game speed was still on normal.. It felt like it was playing faster and smoother.. Which is a good thing because even on normal before it felt pretty slow to me.. If u had 300lb dudes chasing after u ud be runnin pretty fast!!! Now players feel like they have all their gears not just puttin around like they don't have anything else better to do!!

From the one game I've played I would have to say we have a whole new game to play with... seems like this is more of what we were supposed to get!

Last edited by iRepDaNap; 09-07-2010 at 08:38 AM.
Old 09-07-2010, 08:41 AM   #53
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by iRepDaNap
Haven't u been listening..??? LoL. I have been saying that the gameplay feels more fluid!! Dude just confirmed what I was thinking too.. I had to go to the settings and make sure my game speed was still on normal.. It felt like it was playing faster and smoother.. Which is a good thing because even on normal before it felt pretty slow to me.. If u had 300lb dudes chasing after u ud be runnin pretty fast!!! Now players feel like they have all their gears not just puttin around like they don't have anything else better to do!!

From the one game I've played I would have to say we have a whole new game to play with... seems like this is more of what we were supposed to get!
I think what Rams was referring to was that defensive coverages and broken tackles won't be addressed until the next patch at the end of September.
Old 09-07-2010, 08:49 AM   #54
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
I think what Rams was referring to was that defensive coverages and broken tackles won't be addressed until the next patch at the end of September.
Well the increase I've seen in the agility of the players and how the game seems to be playing smoother with more control then yes I'd say the coverage has been addressed..

Only played one game but saw way more people going after plays than sitting around waiting for their time to go back to the bench...

And again I've only played one game but not once in those 7 minute qtrs did I see someone break any tackles that didn't look like it could have actually happened...

Only one game tho but I think also the changes I've seen could help with the broken tackles too because if ur ppl aren't just standin around doin nothin and tryin to make plays they have a better chance of being there to make sure he doesn't break too many and put the dude on the ground!! Haha.

Who else wants to back me up!!
Old 09-07-2010, 08:50 AM   #55
All Star

OVR: 33

kick return blocking doesn't need patching.

I have in one 16 game season, 30.8 avg, 50kr 1542 yards 7td with a long of 99.

for punts i have 53 returns for 798 yards at 15.0 avg with 1 td, 63 long.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2010, 09:11 AM   #56
Rookie

OVR: 1

Anyone notice if they patched in 'dirty unis'?

...and maybe turned on the stadium PA announcer!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »