Home

Old 09-11-2010, 02:00 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 6
Sacks

maybe its just me or does the game give out sacks but when you are actually going in for one it will just have the QB hurry and throw it or have it wobble out of there for an incompele pass.

What i mean by give out is when you are rushing the QB he will stay not throwing the ball for like 8 seconds before you finally get there, he will act like he is trying to scarmble but he eventually gets sacked when any NFL QB will just dump it off to a short reciever or throw it away.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2010, 02:28 AM   #2
MVP

lisinas's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Sacks

Quote:
Originally Posted by football5680
maybe its just me or does the game give out sacks but when you are actually going in for one it will just have the QB hurry and throw it or have it wobble out of there for an incompele pass.

What i mean by give out is when you are rushing the QB he will stay not throwing the ball for like 8 seconds before you finally get there, he will act like he is trying to scarmble but he eventually gets sacked when any NFL QB will just dump it off to a short reciever or throw it away.
Im not sure but i never get sacks in a way you said you get, maybe few times ... i ussually get sacks when pocket collapses in seconds and if you would control that cpu QB you wouldnt even see receiving options, thats how i get sacks ussually. Pretty much you can say on blitzes , but most of the blitzes doesnt work as you said... cpu is fast enough to throw it away.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »