Home

How do i stop Suh from the Lions?

This is a discussion on How do i stop Suh from the Lions? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-12-2010, 04:28 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 12
How do i stop Suh from the Lions?

the man is a team in one ... if the lions had every one covering and just had Suh rushing the passer ... Suh would get a sack 9/10 times ... what the heck?
does anyone have tips? i need them because the man is a beast and my only hope of Jay Cutler not ending up on the IR is if Suh is injured ... lol ... he is just a force of nature
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2010, 04:41 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 6
Re: How do i stop Suh from the Lions?

Dunno what to tell ya... he's largely a non-factor in my game.
Old 09-12-2010, 04:54 AM   #3
Banned

really? the guy is tearing me up right now man! NEED HELP! lol
the guy is a mega beast
Old 09-12-2010, 05:03 AM   #4
All Star

OVR: 33

i'm in 4th year of franchise. Suh is a beast!
Old 09-12-2010, 05:16 AM   #5
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exonerated
i'm in 4th year of franchise. Suh is a beast!
dude you dont understand! i gave forte 20 caries ... ended the game with about 20 yards ... i might be using hard sliders but this is just RIDICULOUS !!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2010, 05:30 AM   #6
MVP

PGaither84's Arena

OVR: 49

Here is an idea, run right at him... no, wait... don't run right at him. That's better. it's not like the lions have a great defense. I am using sliders that have computer block shedding at 55 and user run blocking at 45. Also, computer run reaction time set to 60. Suh is a beast for sure. I was also testing as the Bears with the new roster update against the Lions in practice. With Suh's 95 block shedding, he obviously sheds a ton on blocks in the run game. 49ers NT and LE A. Franklin and Issac Sopoaga do the same thing. The trick is to try and run plays away from these players, use fullbacks and TEs to help lead block for you, and use the draw.
Old 09-12-2010, 05:52 AM   #7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGaither84
Here is an idea, run right at him... no, wait... don't run right at him. That's better. it's not like the lions have a great defense. I am using sliders that have computer block shedding at 55 and user run blocking at 45. Also, computer run reaction time set to 60. Suh is a beast for sure. I was also testing as the Bears with the new roster update against the Lions in practice. With Suh's 95 block shedding, he obviously sheds a ton on blocks in the run game. 49ers NT and LE A. Franklin and Issac Sopoaga do the same thing. The trick is to try and run plays away from these players, use fullbacks and TEs to help lead block for you, and use the draw.
i did power o's, sweeps, tosses, draws*(Alot of them) to try and keep the running game away from him ... no luck he would either go right through my blockers and just eliminate any one in his way .. first thing i am doing in the offseason is getting some gaurds!
Old 09-12-2010, 06:01 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 7

Go into the roster before you start the franchise and edit him out of the game???

Kidding. You could revert to a short-pass game, screens... I'm currently expermenting with different game plans to use against certain teams to play to the defense's weaknesses.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »