Home

V. Jackson trade value

This is a discussion on V. Jackson trade value within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-14-2010, 09:02 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 17
V. Jackson trade value

I am controlling a 32 team franchise, and I am curious what others would say V. Jackson's trade value would be. I am mocking his 3 game suspension (not going to wait to hear if they make him serve a total of 6 on Thursday).

I am looking to trade him possibly to the Vikings among a few others. Just not entirely sure what his trade value is. Pretty good receiver, but he is missing the first 3 games.

Currently I am in Week 2, playing the Sunday night game of Giants vs Colts.

Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2010, 10:27 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: V. Jackson trade value

Pretty high IMO. Especially since he's faster this year. 6'5 and 97 jump is ridiculous too.
Old 09-15-2010, 12:32 AM   #3
Pro

lolfalconsbeatu's Arena

OVR: 11

I think Min would give up a 3rd and Berrian for him..

IMO hes very talented, and blessed with height/speed/good hands, but this holdout is giving his a bad rep, and hes had some DUIs and other issues outside of football, which realistically lowers his stock.

Hes definitely worth a 2nd round pick, and a player or an additional pick...but because of his off field issues with the holdout, and stuff outside of football, it definitely lowers his stock.

Minn is desperate right now tho, and they are definitely in that category of 'win now' mode, so they would give up decent amount, and a 3rd and trading Berrian is a great realistic trade to me..
Old 09-15-2010, 01:40 AM   #4
Rookie

Boling4Humor's Arena

OVR: 3

He's totally a 1st rd pick. but only that. now if you were to try to get a 2nd or 3rd rd then yeah throw a player in there. you might even want to consider other teams who need an upgrade in that spot. Maybe there's a possibility of Chicago. They have no WR's. I'm not sure how close they are to their Salary Cap but you never know. Maybe look into the Browns for a 1st rounder. They're also looking in the works of an upgrade. Arizon is another candidate too since the loss of Bolden. Lots of options.
Old 09-15-2010, 02:01 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 17

yeah haven't completely settled on a team to trade him to. Just trying to figure out a good value. My line of thinking was along the same as the replies.

Thanks again.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2010, 02:51 AM   #6
MVP

Buckeye's Arena

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midgeotto
yeah haven't completely settled on a team to trade him to. Just trying to figure out a good value. My line of thinking was along the same as the replies.

Thanks again.
Look at the Dolphins maybe.
Old 09-15-2010, 03:03 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 8

i say rams give up a 2nd and 3rd for him SB was pretty good sunday but his receivers dropped a lot of balls
Old 09-15-2010, 08:52 AM   #8
Rookie

TomBrady's Arena

OVR: 5

A third round pick from the either Rams, Seahawks or Redskins. Nothing more becouse of off the field issues. Same reason as Cromartie left for "nothing".

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »