Home

Buying the Game

This is a discussion on Buying the Game within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-18-2010, 01:22 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 1
Buying the Game

Is Madden 11 worth getting is it actually good this year? or is the same as last year ?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2010, 03:07 AM   #2
MVP

lisinas's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Buying the Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbaman1
Is Madden 11 worth getting is it actually good this year? or is the same as last year ?
There are tons of threads about this. Madden improved a lot from last year.
There are flaws like in every game but they decreased number of it greatly,the game is actually playable and enjoyable if you use some tweaked sliders.
Old 09-18-2010, 03:53 AM   #3
All Star

OVR: 33

sliders and gameplanning make it very enjoyable.
Old 09-18-2010, 04:04 AM   #4

SouthernBrick's Arena

OVR: 42

I will be buying the game eventually but, it could be a good possibility that it will be long after a couple of price drops. My interest in Madden has dropped so low that it is hard to believe it's actually gone this far. I hardly kept up with the info this year even though I did keep up to date with gameplay aspect of it. I hardly even post in the madden forum anymore.

I don't know what killed my interest in purchasing Madden or keeping up to date with every little detail like the past couple of years but, something happened and I still haven't figured out why. Overall it will more than likely be a long time before I actually buy this game.
Old 09-18-2010, 06:45 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 7

It's a labor of love... Has a few flaws coming out of the box, but adjust the sliders and the gameplans and it's pretty enjoyable.

Franchise mode's a little dull and the pass defense needs to be patched. But the patch is coming, and the game play is fun.

If you really want to hold out, get a old copy of Mad10 and wait for Mad12. But Mad11 is overly maligned, in my opinion.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2010, 08:35 AM   #6
Rookie

Triathlete_201's Arena

OVR: 10

If you haven't bought it yet, I'd wait for the Spring where you can get it dirt cheap. As the game is right now, I'd say it's worth $20-$30
Old 09-18-2010, 07:27 PM   #7
Banned

OVR: 1

well I'm getting it cheap in Australia for about 50 dollars (30 us) so is should I buy it
Old 09-18-2010, 07:33 PM   #8
Banned

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernBrick
I will be buying the game eventually but, it could be a good possibility that it will be long after a couple of price drops. My interest in Madden has dropped so low that it is hard to believe it's actually gone this far. I hardly kept up with the info this year even though I did keep up to date with gameplay aspect of it. I hardly even post in the madden forum anymore.

I don't know what killed my interest in purchasing Madden or keeping up to date with every little detail like the past couple of years but, something happened and I still haven't figured out why. Overall it will more than likely be a long time before I actually buy this game.
I felt the same way but i was actually lucky to get my madden
I was at my Grandpas one day because he wanted me to mow he front lawn and he gave me the jar of coins and said there maybe was about 20 Bucks in there and so i counted it and it came out to 92 Dollars, so i take it to ralphs to change the change into Dollar Bills and i went to game stop and got madden (and some food).
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »