Home

Madden 11 Offline Franchise Trades

This is a discussion on Madden 11 Offline Franchise Trades within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-19-2010, 11:22 AM   #9
Rookie

Boling4Humor's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Madden 11 Offline Franchise Trades

Julian. Got it.
Old 09-19-2010, 11:31 AM   #10
Rookie

TomBrady's Arena

OVR: 5

Trade a third round pick for Vincent Jackson.
None of the ones mentioned before in this thread are realistic IMO, here is why:

Eric Decker: Why would anyone want to trade a rookie?
Greg Camarillo: The Vikings just traded for him. Why trade him away already?
Julian Edelman: Cant see any reason why the Pats would want to trade him.
Golden Tate: Again - Why would anyone want to trade a rookie?

Some realistic targets:
Trade for Vincent Jackson - He wants away from San Diego. Sounds like a perfect fit for you.
Draft AJ Green/Julio Jones (Not recomended. You need to draft a new OT as soon as possible :P)
Trade for Roy Williams - Was great wen he was with Detroit, and is currently not happy with his situation in Dallas.
Trade for Sam Hurd - Currently not happy with his situation in Dallas.
Trade for Randy Moss - Maybe not that realistic. But he wants a new deal, and has been rumoured away from New England.
Create Plaxico Burress and sign him late in the first season. (When he gets out of prison)
Trade for Anthony Gonzalez - Unhappy with being Colts fourth choise as receiver. Wants to be traded.
Old 09-19-2010, 04:09 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 17

Realism =//= 3rd round for V. Jax. IRL SD will get a 3rd Round pick even if they don't trade him following the season.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2010, 04:41 PM   #12
L Corleone

Weeks's Arena

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomBrady
Trade a third round pick for Vincent Jackson.
None of the ones mentioned before in this thread are realistic IMO, here is why:

Eric Decker: Why would anyone want to trade a rookie?
Greg Camarillo: The Vikings just traded for him. Why trade him away already?
Julian Edelman: Cant see any reason why the Pats would want to trade him.
Golden Tate: Again - Why would anyone want to trade a rookie?

Some realistic targets:
Trade for Vincent Jackson - He wants away from San Diego. Sounds like a perfect fit for you.
Draft AJ Green/Julio Jones (Not recomended. You need to draft a new OT as soon as possible :P)
Trade for Roy Williams - Was great wen he was with Detroit, and is currently not happy with his situation in Dallas.
Trade for Sam Hurd - Currently not happy with his situation in Dallas.
Trade for Randy Moss - Maybe not that realistic. But he wants a new deal, and has been rumoured away from New England.
Create Plaxico Burress and sign him late in the first season. (When he gets out of prison)
Trade for Anthony Gonzalez - Unhappy with being Colts fourth choise as receiver. Wants to be traded.
Hmm... I thought of Roy Williams as I was watching the Bears game today. With Dez Bryant and Miles Austin looking like their future it has a sense of realism.
How much does Williams want out of Dallas? And what would be giving up to much for him?

I still think that I'm gonna wait until the off season though because whenever I make trades for star players I regret it. This one seems very appealing though.
Old 09-19-2010, 06:28 PM   #13
Pro

OVR: 7

The bears wrs are young Roy Williams wouldn't add a lot they already don't have they got decent young talent and Martz likes his core. I think a wr in the 2nd round be the right way move Chris Williams to the rt and get rid of Garza. The d aging to so I say keep it real stay away from trades
Old 09-19-2010, 07:29 PM   #14
L Corleone

Weeks's Arena

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by outlawz1979
The bears wrs are young Roy Williams wouldn't add a lot they already don't have they got decent young talent and Martz likes his core. I think a wr in the 2nd round be the right way move Chris Williams to the rt and get rid of Garza. The d aging to so I say keep it real stay away from trades
Yeah whenever I make a trade for a star player I find myself quitting that franchise. I want to get deep into one, so I'm gonna probably not do any trades my first year and make minor improvements during the off season.

My first priority anyway is to get an O-Line that can block. So in the draft I will likely be spending my first rounder on a O-Lineman. If nobody is there than I will likely go DT or WR.
Old 09-19-2010, 08:37 PM   #15
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midgeotto
Realism =//= 3rd round for V. Jax. IRL SD will get a 3rd Round pick even if they don't trade him following the season.
I play as the Bucs and i traded a 3rd Rounder (or 4th) and DT Ryan Sims to the Chargers for Sean Merriman....Seems they have been trying to move him for a couple years...But i always feel unsure about getting his actual trade value correct.... What say you?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2010, 11:11 PM   #16
Rookie

stp2081's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by samtw324
Hmm... I thought of Roy Williams as I was watching the Bears game today. With Dez Bryant and Miles Austin looking like their future it has a sense of realism.
How much does Williams want out of Dallas? And what would be giving up to much for him?

I still think that I'm gonna wait until the off season though because whenever I make trades for star players I regret it. This one seems very appealing though.
I don't think Williams really wants out of Dallas, it seems he enjoys/doesn't mind "slouching" there. I think trading for Williams and a sixth round pick for a fourth round pick is good (a la Laurence Maroney, another first round "slouch").

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »