Home

Madden 11 Offline Franchise Trades

This is a discussion on Madden 11 Offline Franchise Trades within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-20-2010, 01:13 PM   #25
MVP

RJTurneR's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Madden 11 Offline Franchise Trades

Quote:
Create Plaxico Burress and sign him late in the first season. (When he gets out of prison)
Now there's a name that everyones forgotten.

To make realistic trades control all 32 teams. Some trades could be:

Trade B.Jacobs from NYG (Announced he was discussing trade with Giants)
Trade L.Mankins (Dosn't seem likely that he will be with New England now)
Trade R.Williams (Miles & Bryant are going to be 1 & 2 in the future)
Sign J.Best at the end of 2010 to a BIG deal with Detroit

Where you trade to is up to you, just don't trade them all to yourself, if you do... your an idiot.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2010, 02:49 PM   #26
MVP

Buckeye's Arena

OVR: 38

I am using the Titans and VY isn't doing to well for me. It is Week 4 Season 1. I also need a receiver. What do you guys think?
Old 09-20-2010, 03:25 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 2

I'm the Redskins and looking to trade Haynesworth. What would be a realistic offer for him? I was thinking a 2nd,4th and decent DT.
Old 09-20-2010, 04:05 PM   #28
Pro

OVR: 7

It's weird you see mcnaab,boldin,Holmes and others traded for not even a 1st or a 2nd pick. Than again you do that in franchise to me your cheating the game. If you do that you have to dump your own star to another team for 4th rd pick call it in house had to get rid of him rule. They don't make it realistic so you have to do it yourself or sit there and wonder why you did that. Haynesworth can only play for a 4-3 team really only the titans I get a 4th rd pick for him from tenn. Otherwise your cheating in my book.
Old 09-20-2010, 06:25 PM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 4

I traded for Bob Sanders in my Panthers franchise. Not realistic but i was in need for some help at stopping the run and for some reason Sherrod Martin wasnt doing it. I gave up a 2nd, 3rd, 4th for him. Heaps, i know, but well worth it. I moved Charles Godfrey to FS and kept Bob Sanders at SS and now my DBs are playing real good.

Got Gamble marking the number 1 receiver on his own, Godfrey covering deep (has good closing speed), Marshall covering the number 2 receiver and Sanders lurking in the middle of the field. Sometimes ill have Godfrey giving help to Marshall and Sanders playing deep. Either way, i have plenty of speed and hitting power across my defense.

Also have Jon Beason out for 8 weeks and Dan Connor out for 5 weeks so i signed Antonio Pierce to be my MLB.

Im still very weak on the DLine. I think my DEs are solid but im still in need of a DT. I was thinking of trading for Haynesworth but will have to wait till next season to decide.
Old 09-20-2010, 06:43 PM   #30
Rookie

Drike19's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmsi7
I play with the Patriots. As everyone knows they nee a HB bad. Any ideas on my best move at gettin one. Just for haha's I offered moss a 1st and 2nd rounder for CJ and they would do it but I want a realistic deal which obviously wasn't one. He will be a titan forever lol
Not sure if it would be realistic, but with Arian Foster doing well in Houston, looks like Steve Slaton is the backup. Just a thought

Old 09-20-2010, 08:01 PM   #31
L Corleone

Weeks's Arena

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmsi7
I play with the Patriots. As everyone knows they nee a HB bad. Any ideas on my best move at gettin one. Just for haha's I offered moss a 1st and 2nd rounder for CJ and they would do it but I want a realistic deal which obviously wasn't one. He will be a titan forever lol
Marshawn Lynch...just an idea.

EDIT: Or Brandon Jacobs because he wants out of NY.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2010, 08:14 PM   #32
Rookie

stp2081's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drike19
Not sure if it would be realistic, but with Arian Foster doing well in Houston, looks like Steve Slaton is the backup. Just a thought
That's a great point, but with so many teams doing the "running back by committee" thing, it's hard to realistically nab a good backup RB via trade. As the other poster said, Marshawn Lynch is a good, realistic RB trade target, but I'm not sure if the Bills would trade him to a division rival like the Pats.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »