Home

Superbowl celebration

This is a discussion on Superbowl celebration within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-03-2003, 08:14 PM   #17
S**c*d* P**l C*-Ch*mp**n

OVR: 40
Re: Superbowl celebration

Quote:

playerX said:
Quote:

mvb34 said:
Quote:

KymeraGB said:
Quote:

CLASSIFIED said:
I read in an interview EA did nothing for superbowl celebrations. ESPN did and the atmosphere will be apparantly different from a regular season and playoff game. The superbowl in ESPN will be exciting especially in first person mode. Lots of work has gone into ESPN FOOTBALL this year and I can't wait for the game in sept. Madden fans you gotta give ESPN a try and play 7-8 games of it. People who now only play 2k are converted from Madden like myself. Just save your $50, go out and pick up a copy of ESPN, play it, don't quit and say it's too hard cuz real NFL football ain't easy and shouldn't be. ESPN FOOTBALL is for the big boys who want to play a mans game. Madden tactics don't fly in ESPN so you have to play ESPN like real football. If you throw an interception go to replay and look for what went wrong, same with running. That's how you learn the do's and don'ts in ESPN FOOTBALL.

Sounds like a SEGA Rep to me.......... buy my game!!! PLEASE PLEASE!!!

maybe he's just telling us to buy the better game....

We don't know that yet!!
Old 08-03-2003, 08:19 PM   #18
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:

mvb34 said:
Quote:

playerX said:
Quote:

mvb34 said:
Quote:

KymeraGB said:
Quote:

CLASSIFIED said:
I read in an interview EA did nothing for superbowl celebrations. ESPN did and the atmosphere will be apparantly different from a regular season and playoff game. The superbowl in ESPN will be exciting especially in first person mode. Lots of work has gone into ESPN FOOTBALL this year and I can't wait for the game in sept. Madden fans you gotta give ESPN a try and play 7-8 games of it. People who now only play 2k are converted from Madden like myself. Just save your $50, go out and pick up a copy of ESPN, play it, don't quit and say it's too hard cuz real NFL football ain't easy and shouldn't be. ESPN FOOTBALL is for the big boys who want to play a mans game. Madden tactics don't fly in ESPN so you have to play ESPN like real football. If you throw an interception go to replay and look for what went wrong, same with running. That's how you learn the do's and don'ts in ESPN FOOTBALL.

Sounds like a SEGA Rep to me.......... buy my game!!! PLEASE PLEASE!!!

maybe he's just telling us to buy the better game....

We don't know that yet!!

yet...
Old 08-03-2003, 08:19 PM   #19
MVP

OVR: 22

Quote:

mvb34 said:
Not important!!!

Your kidding right!?!

Oh come on..every football fanatic knows the atmosphere in the playoffs and superbowl is the exciting part of these kinds of games and football videogames need to adress this...better superbowl/play off celebrations are needed!! Along with overall playoff atmosphere!!!
Old 08-03-2003, 08:33 PM   #20
Pro

OVR: 5

I Want a new Tecmo bowl Hehehe........Anyways, yes the in game celebrations are a big time pro for any game. It doenst seem right when you win the SUper Bowl and it goes right to the next season with no celebration.......
Old 08-03-2003, 11:35 PM   #21
MVP

OVR: 14

heres espn's set up...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2003, 11:48 PM   #22
Hall Of Fame

NYJets's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:

mvb34 said:
Not important!!!

Maybe not for you, but you are in the minority.

ESPN is looking pretty good, we've seen things like the huge helmets before the Superbowl in the screens. Seems like a sign that they have improved the celebration. Haven't heard anything about Madden's yet. I hope they do something big, but I'm not holding my breath.
Old 08-03-2003, 11:54 PM   #23
Pro

rdawsoniii's Arena

OVR: 5

I read in one of the interviews posted in this very forum that Madden was improving playoff and Super Bowl atmosphere to better reflect the increased intensity.
Old 08-04-2003, 12:01 AM   #24
GATA

bdunn13's Arena

OVR: 19

those are two celebrations I will never see!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »