Home

OMG OMG OMG - Crazy

This is a discussion on OMG OMG OMG - Crazy within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-22-2010, 09:44 AM   #9
MVP

PGaither84's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: OMG OMG OMG - Crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exonerated
This is cool, but i wish there ACC clock is turned on in the last two minutes. I can run a 15 play 40 second drive with no timeouts.
It's bad that the computer can, or that the other user can, but nothing is stopping you, other than yourself, from running a realistic 2min drill. I wish we had NCAA's hurry up/no huddle offense in Madden. if you don't know what that is, as you hurry up to the LOS both you and the D get a list of plays you can run out of the same formation. You are not limited to your handful of audibles. you are limited to the formation you came out in though. It makes it far more realistic on both sides of the ball. Heck, on defense you are less likely to get cheesed up and down the filed because of you lack of defensive play calling to adjust to the offense.
Old 09-22-2010, 02:01 PM   #10
JVM
Banned

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by stp2081
Nah, it happens to me too, especially if you're trying to pitch a shutout. It's so obvious that the CPU gets into a "now I'm really mad!" mode and its offense, no matter what team/QB, becomes like Peyton Manning and the Colts running a no-huddle offense in prime fashion.
That is very true, but not always. I've seen lots of CPU tricks during my five seasons. One beauty is this CB with 89 speed, 84 acc, Pursuit 69, PRC, 74, AWR 39 running step for step with my WR who has 99 speed and 99 acc. Next we have CPU QB Ivan Hamilton OVR 79 with 1 year experience (THP 85 THA 82) throwing like Peyton Manning throughout the entire game! Plus, he made the Pro Bowl!
Old 09-22-2010, 02:07 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hero_
Nice. Did Bryant come down with the Hail Mary in a group of defenders/other WRs or did he just have 1 guy covering him?

No he slipped by the covering CB and was one on one vs FS. Just outjumped him basically. The CPU gambled on triple covering Nate fsr.

And yes got Bryant on FA as he really adds to Titans Off.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »