Home

Loins Bears redskin uniform ERROR!

This is a discussion on Loins Bears redskin uniform ERROR! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-26-2010, 11:40 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Loins Bears redskin uniform ERROR!

Dude's spelling is horrible in the first post and in his response.. That's no bueno
Old 09-26-2010, 11:53 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheapargentina
why r u guys giving him a hard time? he said hes new to OS and all u guys have been dicks to him.

yea so wat its socks but maybe socks r important to him so thats y hes asking. some ppl might care that playbooks r authentic and others care that uniforms look just like they do in real life.

to answer ur question i doubt they will fix it in the next update if there is even gonna be another one
Hey thanks for getting all I was asking it was just something I notice with the 3 teams redskins Lions and bears when you try change sock hight I said I know it's some thing small but I guess EA looked past it. Thanks for answering my question. And all you other guys I don't get I ask a question so don't need some own to say I spelled lions loins And be my spell checker dvwk jsfca or some one saying talk about some thing more important I ask a question so if you can't answer it just don't reply don't see what so hard about that.

Last edited by Enzo599; 09-26-2010 at 12:09 PM.
Old 09-26-2010, 11:55 AM   #11
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dat 1 Dude
Dude's spelling is horrible in the first post and in his response.. That's no bueno
Ok and? Again talking bout somthing that has nothing to do with my question.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2010, 12:23 PM   #12
MVP

lisinas's Arena

OVR: 5

Yeah i noticed this aswell as im playing with Lions and i saw something is wrong with J.Wade, he wears high socks in real life and i couldnt make him wear high ones in game lol.
Old 09-26-2010, 03:07 PM   #13
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisinas
Yeah i noticed this aswell as im playing with Lions and i saw something is wrong with J.Wade, he wears high socks in real life and i couldnt make him wear high ones in game lol.
Yea I thought I was the only one lol but idk wy it's like that.
Old 09-26-2010, 03:47 PM   #14
All Star

Valdarez's Arena

OVR: 51

Loins Bears Redskins

Old 09-26-2010, 07:53 PM   #15
Dynasty Guru

JaymeeAwesome's Arena

OVR: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enzo599
Hey thanks for getting all I was asking it was just something I notice with the 3 teams redskins Lions and bears when you try change sock hight I said I know it's some thing small but I guess EA looked past it. Thanks for answering my question. And all you other guys I don't get I ask a question so don't need some own to say I spelled lions loins And be my spell checker dvwk jsfca or some one saying talk about some thing more important I ask a question so if you can't answer it just don't reply don't see what so hard about that.
I apologize for pointing out your spelling mistakes. Just please look over everything you write to make sure spelling and grammar are correct. That way no one can interpret your question or statement different from how you intended. We take the time to read your post and all we ask in return is that not only your post will add to discussion but also that it's legible. Welcome to the forums dude

Madden 15 Sliders: Realistic Game Stat Sliders for Madden 15

Madden 15 Dynasty: The NFL Reborn...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2010, 10:42 PM   #16
Banned

OVR: 7

I purchased a jersey online yesterday.I promise 100% autehntic quality .It's really good. Just log in : www.jersey-boys.com

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »