Home

Franchise weekly highlights?

This is a discussion on Franchise weekly highlights? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-27-2010, 10:30 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Franchise weekly highlights?

Sorry for such a newb question, but the last time i played Madden...maybe 07 or 08....then still had ESPN licsence with Chris Berman and at the end of every week during Franchise u could get a good highlight package weekly show. I've only played 2 weeks mind you, but so far they say there will be highlights but I only ever get a scoreboard and no highlights of the action. It's a silly quirk, but just wondered if there are no highlights at all? I really enjoyed the presentation of that older Madden, and I want to like this one, having highlights would really add to the experience.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2010, 10:44 PM   #2
Dynasty Guru

JaymeeAwesome's Arena

OVR: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papaslim316
Sorry for such a newb question, but the last time i played Madden...maybe 07 or 08....then still had ESPN licsence with Chris Berman and at the end of every week during Franchise u could get a good highlight package weekly show. I've only played 2 weeks mind you, but so far they say there will be highlights but I only ever get a scoreboard and no highlights of the action. It's a silly quirk, but just wondered if there are no highlights at all? I really enjoyed the presentation of that older Madden, and I want to like this one, having highlights would really add to the experience.
The game you are talking about is NFL 2k5 and no game has implemented it since. The weekly show in madden is just scores.

Madden 15 Sliders: Realistic Game Stat Sliders for Madden 15

Madden 15 Dynasty: The NFL Reborn...
Old 09-28-2010, 01:36 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Franchise weekly highlights?

oh lol that would explain it. thanks for the reminder!
Old 09-28-2010, 03:28 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 3
Re: Franchise weekly highlights?

Not true. There is the Extra point show. It recaps all the previous weeks games and previews the weeks upcoming games... I think it is pretty cool.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »