Home

SoTheoretical's Interactive CAP 'Chise Signups!!

This is a discussion on SoTheoretical's Interactive CAP 'Chise Signups!! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-07-2010, 05:22 PM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 12
Re: SoTheoretical's Interactive CAP 'Chise Signups!!

My first player I will be making. I may or may not have a second player but if I do, I will allow others who have already been approved to have two as well. Anyways...

Name: Roderick Strange
Position: DT
Jersey #: 79
Handedness: Right
Height: 6'6"
Weight: 345 lbs
Hometown: Las Vegas, Nevada
College: UNLV

ATTRIBUTES
Strength: 98
Agility: 70
Speed: 73
Acceleration: 98
Awareness: 56
Tackling: 65
Hit Power: 90
Power Moves: 80
Finesse Moves: 93
Block Shedding: 93
Pursuit: 45
Play Recognition: 72
Jumping: 80
Zone Coverage: 65
Stamina: 87
Injury: 87
Toughness: 89

Roderick Strange is...well...strange lol. A strange person AND a strange athlete. Since when does 345 pounds move like that? A lot of agility and quickness for A LOT of man. Although a very liable run stopper at times, Roderick is nothing short of a superior athlete, for his size at least. He has a lot of pass rushing ability and has become adept at spinning off linemen when he can't get past them. He's very strong too. The only real reason why he fails at tackling is because his form is absolutely AWFUL. He's been working on it though. An amazing player to be quite honest.

The personality he has certainly goes with his name. He's just weird. Funny as hell, but weird. Fun to be around...but weird. A gentle but assuring character in the locker room, Rod can be a leader or he can sit back and be a listener. Either way, Rod likes to talk. And he likes to talk a lot.
I'm so theoretical and unimaginable you can almost say I don't exist.
Old 10-07-2010, 05:26 PM   #58
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoTheoretical
Eh....usually I'm not too fond of people having more than one character/player, but I'll make an exception. I, myself, will have 2 different players (guys I always create for like any sport lol).
I'm Jimmy McColgan, and Brandon Rodrigues is an actual person, my best friend in fact lol.

I can give you a few more players if need be, I have a bigger friend who I always make as my left tackle if you want me to post his stuff
Old 10-07-2010, 05:45 PM   #59
Rookie

OVR: 12

I was thinking about the staff and I'd like to just throw this out there

Head Coach: Bring back Jon Gruden
O. Coordinator: Norm Chow takes the opportunity to come back to the NFL, leaving UCLA to be with our team
D. Coordinator: Monte Kiffin screws USC to join our team.
I'm so theoretical and unimaginable you can almost say I don't exist.
Old 10-07-2010, 07:20 PM   #60
Rookie

OVR: 2

Name: Drake Aaron
Position: LT/RE
Jersey: 73
College: Syracuse
Hometown: Orlando, FL
Handedness: Right
Height: 6'8''
Weight: 314
Desired Equipment: Eye Black, Long Sleeves
Desired Ratings:
Speed: 78
Strength: 89
Awareness: 72
Trucking: 84
Elusivness: 67
Tackle: 92
Hit Power: 86
Block Shedding: 74
Pass Block: 96
Run Block: 82
Stamina: 99
Injury: 94

Apperance: Drake is VERY pale, with short, dirty blonde hair. He has blue eyes, a small nose, and normal sized everything else on the face.

Personality: During Drake's freshman year, he played for the UCF Knights as a LT. He played only 5 games that year, before being replaced by a Junior coming off an injury. During a heated argument with the Knights that season, Drake ended up transfering to Syracuse University. Then he broke out, he had a monster season. During his Junior season he started playing RE, as well as LT. He can play either with ease, along with being decent on all offensive and defensive line positions. (Except Center) He is a strong guy. On defense, he's best as a Blitzer, and on offense, he's best at Pass Blocking.

Tell me what you think. And I don't care if you change any stats or whatnot. Also for the team the team could be the L.A. Foxes (IDK...) and the colors could be Blue and Green

Last edited by KeepGoinLeft; 10-09-2010 at 10:10 AM.
Old 10-08-2010, 01:56 AM   #61
Banned

OVR: 1

Willie Beaman
Position: QB
Year: Rookie
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 215lbs

Spd : 91
Str: 60
Agi: 93
Acc: 91
Awr: 45
Spin: 81
Juke: 84
Carry: 75
Carrier Awr: 75
Throw Power: 93
Short Acc: 73
Med Acc 74
Long Acc: 85
Stiff Arm: 70
Injury: 81
Stamina: 90

A troublemaker at USC, though he started for one year was benched for a pocket passer and tried out at several different positions. Notably reciever and corner. Hated the system and coaches and is notably angry towards leadership. Has a hard time following directions and changes the plays all the time. Deep down though Willie LOVES football and is looking for that one coach who will realize his potential. Though not good in the short and sometimes in the middle pass game, hes got power and acc deep. Likewise though not Vick physically, is somewhat close and is a great scrambler.

Theodus "Tank" Wall
Year: Rookie
Position: Tackle
Height: 6'10"
Weight: 350lbs

Spd: 55
Str: 95
Agi: 67
Acc: 70
Awr: 55
PassBlk: 84
RunBlk:87
PassBlkStr:95
PassBlkAgi:85
RunBlkStr:95
PassBlkAgi:85
Injury: 84
Stamina: 75

The "Tank" was a standout at the University of Oklahoma for 4 years and finished his degree in Agriculture before finally coming out for the draft. intelligent, quick, big and strong hes a the ultimate offensive lineman. Just what any young team needs to help protect the QB, run the ball. "Tank" is very calm and organized, practices hard and makes friends easily. Thats off the field. On the field he gets angry, he HATES defensive players to the point of madness sometimes. Several times at OU he was flagged for flagrant fouls. Its the one thing coaches love and hate about him. Though usually sturdy, he did miss several games over the 4 years to a continuing problem with his left knee.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2010, 10:12 AM   #62
Rookie

II LiveHard II's Arena

OVR: 3

Name: James Winston IV
Position: Wide Reciever
Jersey Number: 18 or 14
College: Ohio State
Hometown: Atlanta,Georgia (Paris,France)
Handedness: Left
Height: 6' 2"
Weight: 215 lbs.
Equipment: Standard Robot, Clear Visor, Undershirt TC, Thin Band White on both elbows, Vapor Carbon Shoes.
Ratings:
Str: 55
Agi: 85
Spd: 95
Acc: 88
Awa: 78
Catch: 88
Car: 62
Jump: 85
K/P Ret: 85
Trk: 90
Elu: 98
Stf Arm: 75
Spn Mve: 77
Jk Mve: 92
Spc Catch: 90
Ctch in Trfc: 80
Rt Run: 86
Injury: 88
Stamina: 85
Toughness: 95

Appearance: White, not very tan, Somewhat small guy, large thighes and calfs, brown hair and no facial hair

James was a great soccer player in France. He and his family moved to Atlanta when he was 13. He played soccer at his high school for one year and his coach saw how fast he was and how the football team was struggling and he tried out. He originally thought RB but he could catch also so he was put on the team as a wide reciever. In college he decided to go to Ohio State. He set the record for most receptions in a season his junior year and was an All-American his Senior Year. He went for the draft and was drafted in the second round to the Denver Broncos. He was in the league for 3 years and decided he wanted a break for a while to go home and travel. Now he is ready to play football again and is coming back with experience under his belt.

He is Usually a calm player but when things aren't going right he plays even harder and trys to make those big plays sometimes leading to victory,sometimes to interceptions. He is quiet,but he tells the team his honest opinion in the locker room.
NHL: Montreal Canadiens

Last edited by II LiveHard II; 10-08-2010 at 01:38 PM.
Old 10-08-2010, 12:26 PM   #63
Rookie

OVR: 8
  • Name - Landon jhonson
  • OLB/DE/special teams ace(hasn't found his natural position yet)
  • Age 26
  • Jersey # 52
  • College Cal
  • Hometown San Diego
  • Handedness right
  • Height 6'3
  • Weight 250-260
  • Desired Equipment big pads and a semi intimidating face mask

Long dark brown hair, white, and pretty built

Landon was a special teams ace at Cal but never was a full time starter, played both DE and OLB but had a hard time playing with his hand on the ground even though he has potential as a pass rusher and a big time run stopper he lacks coverage skills. very athletic player very strong, quick, and fast but lacks football knowledge and has gotten this far on his raw physical ability alone.
Was drafted late in the draft by the raiders (to help a struggling run D) but never really panned out still performed on special teams but was let go after his third year with the team. Now looking to make the starting line up he's decided to cut down on his off the field issues that haven't caught up with him because he isn't a star in the NFL but have held him back in his development.
his issues are nothing major but does have aggression problems and is known to get into a lot of confrontations (this also shows up on the field with a lot of unnecessary penalties and he isnt a big trash talker but cant stand to see his team mates pushed around)

Not near my Xbox at the moment but I will provide my ratings later today after work thinking my ovr will be around a 70-73.

How would u feel if we created our guys and uploaded a picture of wut our guy looks like?

Also I'm not sure if u hve the proper equipment( cap card) but it would be nice if we could some how record the games as the CPU plays and upload them to YouTube in my mind it would add to the depth. If u can't do my friend does amazing play throughs with great quality and I'm sure he would be more than happy to record them.

Let me knw what u think.

Last edited by cheapargentina; 10-08-2010 at 12:59 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »