Home

moss to vikings will be in this weeks roster update?

This is a discussion on moss to vikings will be in this weeks roster update? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-06-2010, 07:29 PM   #25
MVP

PGaither84's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: moss to vikings will be in this weeks roster update?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBASLAM2001
Honestly I don't see this as a positive for the Pats. Wes Welker is not a #1 and Edelman and Woodhead are you serious? You do have some great young TE's though.
Yes, I am serious. they are not "great" players. They are role players. They fill a role. That is what the Patriots were all about for this last decade. Players who can come in, fill a role, do their job. This game isn't what casual fans see on NFL red zone with ZOOM ZOOM plays and big highlights and fantasy numbers. A team filled with role players who Brady can spread the ball around too will allow them to remain a threat in this league like they have been this last decade. No other team has been more dominate than NE. They are not where they once were, but hey are not out of it either. they have the offensive tools to get the job done. they don't have a defense to get other teams off of the field.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »