Home

I will be astounded if any franchise players disagree with the following:

This is a discussion on I will be astounded if any franchise players disagree with the following: within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-09-2010, 09:43 AM   #9
MVP

sniperhare's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: I will be astounded if any franchise players disagree with the following:

I guess it couldn't hurt to have it as an option, but if that meant no PS or 80 man rosters I wouldn't want it in the game.

At least you Bills fans will probably get the QB you've been waiting for (Luck) just invest in an O-line so he isn't killed.
Old 10-09-2010, 10:00 AM   #10
Rookie

TomBrady's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordy748
Easy fix for this. start a franchise, pick your team, then sim through the first year. That takes you straight through to the off season the next season, which is where you pick up...
The simulating (Bills went 11-5 once when i simulated a season) and draft classes are so random that doing this just sucks.

Madden should really make franchise just like carrer mode in head coach - just make the games playable.
Old 10-09-2010, 10:53 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 3

I would like this feature to be in the game. I can understand the appeal in doing this, and being able to start your franchise during the previous off-season could be enjoyable, especially if you have accomplished all that you intended to you in your main franchises. It would add replay value for me, and it would be fun.

I do agree that it shouldn't be a priority, though... there are much more important things that need to be fixed, this seems more like a good feature to add once there is a solid franchise mode to build upon, which there currently is not.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2010, 04:26 PM   #12
MVP

youALREADYknow's Arena

OVR: 28

Yes, yes, yes. Asked for it before Head Coach 09 came out and they delivered. It's about time for Madden to do the same.

It would be a travesty if we don't get all of the Head Coach features in Madden 12.
Old 10-09-2010, 06:07 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 6

They had that option in NBA Live 09.

All of these things should be options. There is no harm in programming it AND if we had an alternative NFL Licensed game, you would see improvements like this.

Very simple, you can start your franchise on either the day after the Super Bowl or on August 1st. It shouldn't be that complicated.
Old 10-09-2010, 08:46 PM   #14
Pro

OVR: 13

Astounded? Really? lol

I don't like the idea. The guys that get drafted are always the ones I want to succeed most on my team. I still play with Devin Thomas like he's a star (even though the Skins just cut him today ). I wish we would've picked Desean Jackson instead, but I wouldn't want to go back and change stuff. Just unrealistic. The fun of franchise is taking over as is, making the team how you want it.
Old 10-10-2010, 10:10 AM   #15
MVP

jbrew2411's Arena

OVR: 13

Not a fan and I only play franchise mode. I want to take the team from it's current point. I want to build going forward and not by going back to the past years draft. That is what makes the game fun is to have a year where you can sell off pieces for future picks so you can build the team.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2010, 12:37 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 0

nah, i will pass and i only play franchise..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »