Home

Are You Losing Interest In Madden More And More Each Year?

This is a discussion on Are You Losing Interest In Madden More And More Each Year? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Are You Starting To Lose Passion For Madden?
Yes 240 64.52%
No 30 8.06%
I've Lost Interest For This Game Along Time Ago 90 24.19%
Are You Crazy Madden Is Headed In The Right Direction!!! 12 3.23%
Voters: 372. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-04-2010, 10:27 PM   #201
Pro

I_HATE_THAT_DUDE's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Are You Losing Interest In Madden More And More Each Year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by explorejworld
I think the controller layout would be an excelent idea for people who play the game, and the console a lot. But I also feel like there would be a lot of complaints from ppl who do not like the "change". Know what I mean?

yeah, there was alot of guys complaining about that when the strategy pad was introduced and ea added an option to turn it off so hey do the same thing with this great idea for new defensive controls. but hey who wouldn't want to be able to dictate the way you want to try and bring a ball carrier down? sounds like a pretty solid idea to bring into a future madden release.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-06-2010, 11:27 AM   #202
MVP

cable guy's Arena

OVR: 12

I am one of the guys who Love Madden. It needs to make bigger strides from year to year. But it does get better imo. Just baby steps.
Old 11-06-2010, 09:20 PM   #203
Veteran

db56's Arena

OVR: 8

I've been playing Madden since 92 on the Sega Genesis and this is the first year that I havent been able to play past the preseason in a franchise.

I'm just dissappointed with the game overall while the game is better in some ways than the 2010 version, nothing about it impresses me and pushes me to play it over and over. its just boring, the announcing sucks, stupid lines at the worst possible times during the game. its all of these little things that have finally added up to the point where I just cant play the game anymore.

Its obvious to me that EA is using all of their rescources to enhance online play and everyone that works in the offline dept has been let go. that really sucks for me because I could care less about online play.
Old 11-07-2010, 12:59 AM   #204
Pro

OVR: 7

I enjoy the game
Old 11-07-2010, 02:58 AM   #205
Banned

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by db56
I've been playing Madden since 92 on the Sega Genesis and this is the first year that I havent been able to play past the preseason in a franchise.

I'm just dissappointed with the game overall while the game is better in some ways than the 2010 version, nothing about it impresses me and pushes me to play it over and over. its just boring, the announcing sucks, stupid lines at the worst possible times during the game. its all of these little things that have finally added up to the point where I just cant play the game anymore.

Its obvious to me that EA is using all of their rescources to enhance online play and everyone that works in the offline dept has been let go. that really sucks for me because I could care less about online play.
This. Online seems to be the sole focus of ALL EA Sports titles.And I never play online.

If this holds true, I'm probably done with ea.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-07-2010, 09:43 AM   #206
Rookie

Reejer's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by havokeff
As you get older you realize that things like video games just don't hold your attention as much as they used to.
I am an old fart, I don't play online, and I still love playing M-06' (PS2). It holds my attention for hours on end. But each iteration of Madden on the PS3 bores me to death. I guess I just miss the depth (esp. progression/regression) that the old titles had.

Last edited by Reejer; 11-07-2010 at 09:49 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »