Home

Controller configuration change up.

This is a discussion on Controller configuration change up. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-21-2010, 04:59 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 25
Location: Far far away from the vultures and snakes that reside in the united states.
Controller configuration change up.

Good afternoon all. Is there something I'm missing here or can I just not change my controller configuration?

I enjoy playing the Safety or Corner position and the current setup makes it extremely hard to do. Specifically, I need the SWAT mapped to the Y button and the INT mapped over to the L bumper so I can execute player movement and SWAT with both my hands.

Its currently mapped incorrectly. I'm thinking it was a mistake on their part. I cant move my left index finger up to the L bumper AND precisely control my player with my left thumb to break up passes, its just not working.

I got burned deep 2X because of this. Just wondering if I'm missing anything? I went into controller setup and it seems everything is locked for some odd reason. I've changed it in NCAA so I figured I could do the same here?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-22-2010, 05:25 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 25
Location: Far far away from the vultures and snakes that reside in the united states.
Re: Controller configuration change up.

So you all are telling me that nobody knows anything about this. I dont believe that ****.
Old 10-23-2010, 06:44 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: Controller configuration change up.

To my knowledge, no controls in Madden are customizable. I'd like to see Stiff Arm moved to L1 button when I'm running...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »