Home

Help with Franchise Rosters

This is a discussion on Help with Franchise Rosters within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-28-2010, 09:11 AM   #1
Rookie

Matthew25x's Arena

OVR: 0
Help with Franchise Rosters

Okay so I've been working hard to make a franchise-ready roster, adjusting ratings, positions, and yes i SAVE changes. Now when I go into franchise mode I see that the roster is not the way I left it.

For example, guys that I had moved from DE to DT or from CB to FS, LOLB to ROLB..etc, are back to their original positions, forcing me to go through and fix them again.

If I return to the main menu then enter player management, everything is the way it should be, yet franchise mode doesn't seem to recognize those changes. I haven't noticed if the player ratings were the same or not, I couldn't get beyond how jacked up the player positions were, (like 4 RTs and 1 LT).

If there is a solution, its probably simple, but I'm missing it. I know you roster makers have it figured out.

Suggestions?

EDIT: I should probably add that the rosters remain accurate to my adjustments in the "Play Now" mode.

Last edited by Matthew25x; 10-28-2010 at 09:16 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-28-2010, 05:32 PM   #2
MVP

RJTurneR's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Help with Franchise Rosters

First off, nice to see a guy commited to making his franchise as enjoyable as possible.

And secondly, never had this problem before because I never really considered changing positions before I go into franchise, which I may consider now.

Are the player ratings still the same way you left them when you go into Franchise? Because if so you could just change the positions while your in franchise mode and not have to worry about ratings. If not, well I'm not sure.
Old 11-02-2010, 09:01 PM   #3
Rookie

Matthew25x's Arena

OVR: 0

Started a new franchise. The ratings remain the same. Just the positions that get switched back. Not sure why, maybe a glitch of some sort.
Old 11-03-2010, 07:50 AM   #4
Banned

Manning2Harrison's Arena

OVR: 11

Before you start the franchise, go into file management under My Madden and load the edited roster. Otherwise the game loads up with the default roster.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »