Home

all madden difficulty help

This is a discussion on all madden difficulty help within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-03-2010, 05:43 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
all madden difficulty help

Been playing Madden for yrs on All-Madden with no problem. Challenging, not easy, and realistic, but fun. last year was the most fun I've had with madden in a while. But this year is quite different. I play with the Bengals in franchise mode and it is terrible. I'm 1-11, WR drop so many passes ( don't expect every pass to be caught) I love a challenging running game but this is ridiculous, defense has its moments but overall unrealistic, and its just not fun. I don't expect to win every game or even be at .500 but I have given this game 3 months and I've had enough. Is anyone else having these issue? Or any suggestions would be great. Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-03-2010, 06:08 PM   #2
Rookie

stp2081's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: all madden difficulty help

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdreams
Been playing Madden for yrs on All-Madden with no problem. Challenging, not easy, and realistic, but fun. last year was the most fun I've had with madden in a while. But this year is quite different. I play with the Bengals in franchise mode and it is terrible. I'm 1-11, WR drop so many passes ( don't expect every pass to be caught) I love a challenging running game but this is ridiculous, defense has its moments but overall unrealistic, and its just not fun. I don't expect to win every game or even be at .500 but I have given this game 3 months and I've had enough. Is anyone else having these issue? Or any suggestions would be great. Thanks
I'm planning on starting a Bengals franchise soon (want to try all 32 teams), and I play on All-Madden. For the dropped passes issue, before the first patch I had that issue all the time, but not anymore. Might you be controlling your WRs too soon while they're trying to catch the ball on the run? For the running game, are you using line shifts and following your blocks/hitting the gaps? What kind of issues are you frequently encountering on defense?

EDIT: was referring to online all-madden difficulty. Offline, it's virtually impossible to play without some kind of slider adjustments.

Last edited by stp2081; 11-04-2010 at 10:22 AM.
Old 11-03-2010, 06:47 PM   #3
MVP

phant030's Arena

OVR: 14

I would say, go into to your sliders, put it on CUSTOM. Go to the passing sliders, drop your QBA 5pts and add 5pts to WR Catching.

For the running game, Drop your break tackles by 5pts, increase your Run BLK by 5pts. This should keep the skill @ ALL MADDEN b/c all levels are 15.
Old 11-04-2010, 12:52 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

On defense issues are tackling, sacks are rare, stopping the run

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »