Home

Why dont returners signal for a fair catch anymore?

This is a discussion on Why dont returners signal for a fair catch anymore? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-04-2010, 11:57 PM   #1
MVP

Wavebird99's Arena

OVR: 10
Why dont returners signal for a fair catch anymore?

Jeeze, lately in the games I've been playing, the CPU wont signal for a fair catch at all (none that I can see anyway), and yet I'll still get flagged for hitting them. Its not fair.

Has anyone else been seeing this happen? It happens all the time for me now. I just looked at a replay of a supposed "fair catch" call and the returner didnt even raise his arms once, yet I still got flagged for hitting him.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-05-2010, 06:07 AM   #2
Rookie

stp2081's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Why dont returners signal for a fair catch anymore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wavebird99
Jeeze, lately in the games I've been playing, the CPU wont signal for a fair catch at all (none that I can see anyway), and yet I'll still get flagged for hitting them. Its not fair.

Has anyone else been seeing this happen? It happens all the time for me now. I just looked at a replay of a supposed "fair catch" call and the returner didnt even raise his arms once, yet I still got flagged for hitting him.
Happens to me sometimes. Seems like a glitch. When it happens, I am forced to guess whether or not the CPU called for a fair catch (they usually do if you're within 5-10 yards of them prior to the catch, but not always).
Old 11-05-2010, 10:38 AM   #3
Banned

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wavebird99

Its happened quite a bit to me. I'd say at least 3 times a game.
Old 11-05-2010, 12:03 PM   #4
All Star

Aggies7's Arena

OVR: 39

I have seen it happen a few times...Bigget issue is online sometimes it wont let me call for a fair catch and then of course I fumble.

Colorado Avalanche
Colorado Rockies

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »