Home

Madden Developer Podcast

This is a discussion on Madden Developer Podcast within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-10-2010, 08:47 AM   #81
Banned

OVR: 9
Re: Madden Developer Podcast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winnipeg59
Thank you!
Is that actually working for you ? I keep pressing play, but nothing happens. What do I have to do to hear this darn podcast ?!?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-10-2010, 09:28 AM   #82
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Works for me. I don't have to press play, it just starts up.
Old 11-10-2010, 10:21 AM   #83
Observer

guaps's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquorLogic
Is that actually working for you ? I keep pressing play, but nothing happens. What do I have to do to hear this darn podcast ?!?
It's a MPEG-4 (.m4a) format, so you might need to install Quicktime, if you haven't already. It should work when you press the link.
Old 11-10-2010, 11:18 PM   #84
Rookie

Online Franchise Questions:
1. Do you guys have any plans on improving online franchise drafts & free agency?
2. Many people wish there was a practice option for our online franchise teams. Do you think this can make the next Madden?
3. You think there will be the option to try trading off and allow flex scheduling in Online Franchises in Madden 2012? (I feel this would make a big difference in leagues completing season with less owners leaving)
4. Mini camp with your online franchise team? Better yet just give us the option to export the team into a save file if possible.

Gameplay Questions:
1. Do you think we can expect improvements in Pro-Tak and Procedural Awareness in Madden 2012?
2. Can you speak on your plans on improving the penalties to match more of the NFL's? (ie. ineligible receivers, intentional grounding, defensive holding, & illegal touching by receivers)
3. Can we get some mini games that actual help you with in game action?
4. What happened to user made tourney off & online?
5. Can we please get a small team to experiment with custom plays & playbook balancing implementation?
6. Can we get and improvement to pump fake timing and block shedding timing (especially with the D-Line vs O-line)
7. Will we be able to see more effectiveness of awareness and coverage skill when it comes to DB play over the speed rating?
8. Do you guy have any plans to bring back the ability to save offline games?
9. PLEASE, I mean PLEASE have an open beta test for upcoming maddens... I beg you! Many small things like commentary timing issue would be addressed earlier.

Presentation Questions:
1. Can we get an option to play the extra point right after our week is over during offline franchise?
2. Any future plans to extend extra point into half-time report?
3. Extra point for online franchises a possibility?
( As you can see the extra point is my favorite in the presentation)

Thanks for you open forum type of development Ian & Madden Crew. I loved the weekly roster updates this year, as well the improved run blocking logic.
Old 11-10-2010, 11:24 PM   #85
Rookie

Those moments where the AI does things that you would thing only a Human opponent would do make for the best 1 player mode experiences.... Just had to add that...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-11-2010, 09:20 AM   #86
Banned

Will there at least be consecutive hit tackling in M12 ? Considering the fiasco that was NBA Elite, I think real-time physics went out the window.

Will more be done to differentiate one player from the next ? Will we actually have a franchise mode worth playing? Will there be practice squads? Will we actually have 45 man game day rosters with 53 players, total, being on the team ? Will the roster requirements be gone ? Will IR actually work ?

Will we have substitutions in the pause menu rather than just the play-call screen ? Will we get all the pre-snap options we had in last-gen plus some new ones. Will we be able to double team Dlineman ?

Will we get finally create our own plays ?
Old 11-11-2010, 12:35 PM   #87
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquorLogic
I had the same issue, since I use Google Chrome. I bet that's what you use, so if you want to listen to it, try it on IE or FF.
Old 11-11-2010, 01:39 PM   #88
Banned

OVR: 7
i have a question for Ian.....can you guys finish with the yearly gimmicks and focus on the gameplay? gameplay is what keeps this game so disappointing every year so can you please scratch this engine you guys been having since the beginning of time.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »