Home

Rosters for Madden

This is a discussion on Rosters for Madden within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-11-2003, 06:06 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 8
Rosters for Madden

With regards to downloading rosters:

1. who's rosters are the best? I know everyone waited for DT's rosters for NCAA, is it basically the same deal for Madden?
2. How long does it take to get some rosters out there? 3. Is it better to just wait for EA's rosters? If they update them every two weeks, can I use them in my dynasty (with NCAA, everytime you download a roster you have to start your dynasty over)?

Thanks for the help.

brian
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2003, 06:14 AM   #2
Cult of Personality

OVR: 30
Re: Rosters for Madden

I know nothing about using people's rosters from off the net, but I do know that I heard EA already has a Roster Update waiting when we go online.

And yes, if you want the updated rosters in your Franchise, you have to start it over. I know it sucks, but it does make sense since through the updates there's changes in ratings, whose hurt, whose released, whose signed, etc.

Myself, I'll just stick with EA's updates.
Old 08-11-2003, 06:23 AM   #3
Pro

OVR: 6

Last year I did a roster for Madden2003 and it was available for download over at Maddenmamia. However, since we can just download an update from EA off of the internet, there is really no reason to edit one.

Old 08-11-2003, 08:14 AM   #4
Bl*bfl*th z*p!

fossen's Arena

OVR: 28

OS has created a separate forum for both downloading and discussing roster files. Soon after the release of Madden 2004, you'll be seeing roster files available for both Xbox and PS2. Until specific files are released, use the Madden 2004 Rosters Sticky to discuss where to get rosters, who is working on them, etc.

Please move all conversation over there, as we already have a few different threads on rosters on the front page of the forum here.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »