Home

madden and age groups

This is a discussion on madden and age groups within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: feelings on madden and age groups
i like madden and im under 18 3 6.12%
i like madden and im over 18 24 48.98%
i don't like madden and im under 18 1 2.04%
i don't like madden and im over 18 21 42.86%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-12-2010, 08:18 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 7
madden and age groups

just wanted to get a quick idea of how people feel about madden and typically what is their age......please vote.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-12-2010, 11:10 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: madden and age groups

I like Madden and I'm 20.
Old 11-12-2010, 11:22 PM   #3
Banned

i used to love madden when i was younger....not so much now. it might not have anything to do with my age, maybe the game just isn't as good as it used to be.
Old 11-13-2010, 01:16 AM   #4
MVP

OVR: 36

It needs a "I don't love it anymore, but I'll play it occasionally" category. I guess I'd fall under "don't like Madden"...but I do, just not enough to vote for it.
Old 11-13-2010, 01:54 AM   #5
Banned

OVR: 1
I'm 21 and this years Madden is good. Its not the best but still a fun in certain aspects. I netice all the crap animations but to me it's the NFL and franchise that draw be in. Back breaker, all pro and NCAA have wayyyyy better gameplay but the NFL draws me in

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-13-2010, 03:47 PM   #6
Pro

I_HATE_THAT_DUDE's Arena

OVR: 4

I love madden ever since 89'. I'm 30 now and kinda disappointed with how the last recent versions have played out..this will be the last one unless they make drastic changes made Presentation,Gameplay,Franchise,etc. Not buying next years version with two or three new polished features to the same game. Just Can't keep dropping $70 bucks (here in Canada) on the same damn game with two new features. EA needs to step up big time!
Old 11-13-2010, 06:54 PM   #7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_HATE_THAT_DUDE
I love madden ever since 89'. I'm 30 now and kinda disappointed with how the last recent versions have played out..this will be the last one unless they make drastic changes made Presentation,Gameplay,Franchise,etc. Not buying next years version with two or three new polished features to the same game. Just Can't keep dropping $70 bucks (here in Canada) on the same damn game with two new features. EA needs to step up big time!
agree 100%
Old 11-14-2010, 09:36 AM   #8
MVP

jbrew2411's Arena

OVR: 13

I'm 30, been playing football video games since 1986 when I got an NES & Temco Bowl for Christmas. Since the move to the 360/PS3 I have not enjoyed Madden that much. I didn't buy 08, 09 was so boring that I never made it past one season, and I didn't even think about buying 11. I do still have Madden 10 and have been playing it a lot. I enjoy it. I'm smart enough now to know don't buy Madden every year becasue EA makes major improvements every 2 years. So I will play Madden 10 until Madden 12 is release. I also wait a few weeks before buying a game now to see what other say about the game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »