Home

Madden NFL 11 Patch 1.05 Available, Blog Coming "Soon" (Download is Hit or Miss, ATM)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 11 Patch 1.05 Available, Blog Coming "Soon" (Download is Hit or Miss, ATM) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2010, 01:02 AM   #57
MVP

Madwolf's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Madden NFL 11 Patch 1.05 Available, Blog Coming "Soon" (Download is Hit or Miss,

Can't tell if I got it or not, I certainly hope not.

I hope the patch addresses the run block, it's so beyond atrocious it's not even funny. It's by far the worst in any Madden in recent memory. At least in the PS2/Xbox/Gamecube days you could "steer" the blocking where you wanted to go by running in the general direction you needed them to block.
Old 12-10-2010, 01:04 AM   #58
Rookie

Megatron2k7's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Madden NFL 11 Patch 1.05 Available, Blog Coming "Soon" (Download is Hit or Miss,

Hmmmm........ I guess I'm confused..... but if some, but not all have the update..... then how could anyone play online against each other. If someone has the update, and would try to play against someone who doesn't have it...... I can only imagine it would cause serious game play issues.

I just fired up my 360 and started a game of madden, and did not receive an update.
Old 12-10-2010, 05:16 AM   #59
MVP

RJTurneR's Arena

OVR: 17

Got the patch yesterday here in the UK. I'm about to play DET @ SEA in my franchise so I will post any noticeable changes at half time.
Old 12-10-2010, 06:13 AM   #60
MVP

RJTurneR's Arena

OVR: 17

Defense does some somewhat improved. Lost to SEA 27-17. 2 INT's cost me the game (Very nice INT's as well from a defensive perspective). Made a huge play before the half, punting the ball away and forcing the fumble at the 49 yard line. But just like the Lions, I couldn't hold up in the 4th.

Now I'm a game down on Minny, next game against GB.
Old 12-10-2010, 06:18 AM   #61
MVP

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madwolf
I hope the patch addresses the run block, it's so beyond atrocious it's not even funny. It's by far the worst in any Madden in recent memory. At least in the PS2/Xbox/Gamecube days you could "steer" the blocking where you wanted to go by running in the general direction you needed them to block.
couldn't agree more if this patch fixes that annoying DL warp move I may be able to salvage the rest of the hair on my head
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-10-2010, 06:35 AM   #62
Banned

OVR: 25
Location: Far far away from the vultures and snakes that reside in the united states.

I guess this goes to show how much I know lol. What the hell was wrong with the defense in the first place? I'm in my third season and I'm having a blast. Haven't seen anything gamebreaking for me.
Old 12-10-2010, 06:51 AM   #63
Rookie

OVR: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCreep
I guess this goes to show how much I know lol. What the hell was wrong with the defense in the first place? I'm in my third season and I'm having a blast. Haven't seen anything gamebreaking for me.
You must don't play online!
Old 12-10-2010, 08:42 AM   #64
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by datruth
You must don't play online!
Yep. Offline the game is very enjoyable. Online in realistic Sim leagues it is a waste of time.

No Sliders = arcade.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »