Home
Closed Thread

Old 12-14-2010, 06:25 PM   #1
Rookie

Grumpykore's Arena

OVR: 5
PLAYOFFS

each year I play my Pack to start and then play other building franchises along the way...

If the Pack want to go to SB they need to beat the saints....

very excited, i have played all the games in the season with playmakers sliders..seems be be great...no odd things at all..

lost a few people along the way to injury but nothing big....

HERE WE GO.......i just hope now the real packers can win the NFC North...and make a SB run...I had high hopes until Sundays game...AR will be fine..monster game against the Pats on sunday night...looking forward to the alot.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-14-2010, 11:42 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: PLAYOFFS

I don't think the Pack get in the playoffs TBH,they play up in NE this week and I can't see them winning there.The Bears play the Vikings this week and if Favre can't go,Joe Webb makes his 7th round rookie start,they also had 8 QBs in for tryouts so the Bears can lockup the division this week.I think your only chance at the playoffs is to hope for a Giants loss against Philly b/c you have them at home the following week while Philly plays Minny at Philly(ouch).It's kind of ironic that Favre is kind of holding the GB playoff hopes hostage in a sort of twisted way.
Old 12-15-2010, 01:03 AM   #3
7 dirty words...

ryan36's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: PLAYOFFS

Playoffs? PLAYOFFS?!!!!! You're talking PLAYOFFS??? I just hopre we can win a game... Another one.

I have no clue how this pertains to madden .. Closed
Sent from my blackberry using my thumns. While driving.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »