Home

Player of the game? Strike 3 for EA?

This is a discussion on Player of the game? Strike 3 for EA? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-14-2003, 07:54 AM   #25
Tebow is Chuck Norris

OVR: 18
Re: Player of the game? Strike 3 for EA?

Quote:

Clay_OS said:
Player of the game is not in the Xbox version. I've played 6 games now (Exhibition, Preseason, and Season) with NO player of the game. I even tried letting a game roll CPU v. CPU and NO player of the game.

Every game I've played I've seen the "Horse trailer" player of the game. Are you sure you aren't skipping the ending by pressing buttons? I know it is in there.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2003, 08:00 AM   #26
Plays well in Tennessee

Klue516's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:

MaddenMan said:
Quote:

Clay_OS said:
Player of the game is not in the Xbox version. I've played 6 games now (Exhibition, Preseason, and Season) with NO player of the game. I even tried letting a game roll CPU v. CPU and NO player of the game.

Every game I've played I've seen the "Horse trailer" player of the game. Are you sure you aren't skipping the ending by pressing buttons? I know it is in there.

Try not skipping the end of the game scene where they have the players/coaches talking to each other. Maybe it will show up.
Old 08-14-2003, 08:23 AM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 2

I've never seen the player of the game stuff either! I've played 6 games, and nothing!
Old 08-14-2003, 08:51 AM   #28
The Broski

MMan's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:

MaddenMan said:
Quote:

Clay_OS said:

are you playing every game on monday night?
Old 08-14-2003, 08:55 AM   #29
Tebow is Chuck Norris

OVR: 18

Quote:

MMan said:
Quote:

MaddenMan said:
Quote:

Clay_OS said:

are you playing every game on monday night?

Wha?? The horse trailer is games that Madden and Michaels are commentators on - which happens to be EVERY game when you play.

Old 08-14-2003, 08:56 AM   #30
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50

Horse trailer is supposed to be for only MNF games...im talking about the reg player of the game like always. If you check players of the week etc...horse trailer is only for MNF. Im talking franchise too.

For ODOGG say people need to get a perspective..you know its not a big deal, but why take it out..it does add to presntation , bells and whistles...thought that is what Madden is king of?

EDIT: Going to check this out right now and play 3 1 mins quarter franchise games in madden and see what happens...ill do 2 sunday games and a monday night game.
Old 08-14-2003, 09:00 AM   #31
Hall Of Fame

mjb2124's Arena

OVR: 32

For PS2 I've seen the player of the game after every game. It pops up a black box where 1/2 the screen is your player of the game and the other 1/2 is the opponent's player of the game.

This isn't the Horsetrailer stuff either... It's definately in PS2.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2003, 09:04 AM   #32
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50

When does it pop up?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »