Home

Madden 12 feature prediction.

This is a discussion on Madden 12 feature prediction. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-09-2011, 02:03 AM   #9
MVP

OVR: 36
Re: Madden 12 feature prediction.

Now, this isn't an insult by any means. I'd be happy as a pig in...mud...if this occured. I fully expect Madden NFL 12 to be as good as Madden NFL 07 on PS2. This goes for everything. Franchise Mode, Gameplay, Superstar, Uniform Options, etc. Everything about that game was incredible to me, but then again I was 16 when it came out.

For specific predictions, here they are:

- You can finally trade next year's draft picks

- Pro Bowl team-specific helmets.

- Salary/contracts will be made more realistic

and here's my left field, likely wrong but why not guess:

- Hit Stick will be removed upon NFL's request due to concussion sensitivity. (or at least, renamed and made so the intent isn't to maim)

ANYTHING bringing HC09 into franchise with the stuff that game left out is totally fine by me. I'm a diehard franchise player, and I'm dying to love the mode again.
Old 01-09-2011, 12:25 PM   #10
Pro

carnalnirvana's Arena

OVR: 21

1.we'll get different menu's in franchise
2. a nice new team select screen
3. more options in online dynasty
4. more items to purchase in the madden shop
5. head to head bugs removed
6. more superstar mode achievements
7. dynamic attendence/louder stadiums

#18 greatest EVA....
Old 01-09-2011, 06:54 PM   #11
Pro

bwburke94's Arena

OVR: 4

I actually agree with Superstar as DLC, since it's just taking up space on the disc right now. Obviously, the PS2 and Wii versions would include it on the disc since they can't do DLC, and the 3DS version will likely remove Superstar.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-10-2011, 01:05 PM   #12
You know why I'm here...

jWILL253's Arena

OVR: 25
My predictions are a bit bolder, I suppose.

1. Gus Johnson, Chris Collinsworth, & Alex Flannigan with "Dynamic Commmentary". They will actually be in the booth together, and Alex will provide sideline reporting.

2. Real-Time Presentation. More camera cuts, more post-play reactions, more pre-play animations for audibles and such, coaches reacting to plays in real-time, etc.

3. Custom Playbooks. Too much of an outcry for it NOT to be in next year.

4. Some form of real-time physics being partially integrated, if not fully integrated. Now that EA is gonna be sharing resources (via the "Major Shake-Up at EA Sports" story), they now have access to the physics engine. Now, they just need to tune it.

5. Significant upgrades to Franchise & Superstar Mode.

6. Madden Moments Live will be a paid DLC feature, as in NOT included on the disc (think Fight Night Round 4).

7. Either Matt Ryan, Ben Rothlesburger, Ray Rice, Mark Sanchez, Aaron Rodgers, or Michael Vick will make the cover (I'm thinking Big Ben, if not Vick).
Old 01-10-2011, 05:59 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by hampshire2012
When you say they have worked on gameplay, do you mean you know this for sure?

No, I meant this by in the previous versions of Madden 10 and 11. They spent a lot of time improving the gameplay which it shows. Try playing Madden 09, Not show much fun.
Old 01-12-2011, 06:05 AM   #14
Banned

OVR: 1

The changes will be:
-Updated rosters
-More gimmicks that you have to pay more money for (i.e. Madden Moments)
-More animations (instead of real time physics that you see in most new video games)
-More franchise add ons like 30 year make believe players
-More of the same (same engine, same gameplay problems)

Madden needs an overhaul. A new engine that looks, acts and feels like a football experience. Not prehashed animations with predetermined outcomes. Real time physics so you don't get caught up in inescapeable animations.
Old 01-12-2011, 06:58 AM   #15
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jWILL10
My predictions are a bit bolder, I suppose.

1. Gus Johnson, Chris Collinsworth, & Alex Flannigan with "Dynamic Commmentary". They will actually be in the booth together, and Alex will provide sideline reporting.

2. Real-Time Presentation. More camera cuts, more post-play reactions, more pre-play animations for audibles and such, coaches reacting to plays in real-time, etc.

3. Custom Playbooks. Too much of an outcry for it NOT to be in next year.

4. Some form of real-time physics being partially integrated, if not fully integrated. Now that EA is gonna be sharing resources (via the "Major Shake-Up at EA Sports" story), they now have access to the physics engine. Now, they just need to tune it.

5. Significant upgrades to Franchise & Superstar Mode.

6. Madden Moments Live will be a paid DLC feature, as in NOT included on the disc (think Fight Night Round 4).

7. Either Matt Ryan, Ben Rothlesburger, Ray Rice, Mark Sanchez, Aaron Rodgers, or Michael Vick will make the cover (I'm thinking Big Ben, if not Vick).
This is more a wishlist of wishful thinking than predictions, cause only 6 is likely so they can bleed more money from gamers, and 7 just cause its obvious. The rest is innovation. Madden doesn't do innovation.

I predict all those things get worked on and all of them remain lacking and introduce new problems. It's happened every year, so I shouldn't expect different. I predict too a new feature that makes it easy for your pets to play with you. They'll call it PetFlow. Hot.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-13-2011, 12:22 AM   #16
Banned

Pringles's Arena

OVR: 9

i predict if they want my money they need to fix the imported draft classes from ncaa series to madden.
always this time of year i get excited for the next year to start and to see what my team will draft. this prompts me to buy ncaa 11 so i can pick a team and sim some of the years just to get the real rookies ahead of time to hold me over till the next installment of madden.

so i buy ncaa 11 then import 2 draft classes i go to the draft and see jake locker as undrafted predicted i reload the franchise several times till he is projected higher the 4th round is the highest i can get him. this baffles me so i decide to draft him and guess what he has exactly what eric berry had in last years game wich is if you draft him once you get to the sign your rookies screen by clicking on his name to offer a contract it does nothing. so if i want to get locker in my franchise i 1 have to get him projected off undrafted 2 do not draft him myself and 3 trade for him once the draft is over.

there is so many things wrong with importing draft classes i do not know where to begin except for the people who make the ncaa series and madden need to get together to make the draft classes better to insure the top collegiate talent gets a proper projection of where they should be drafted
making it appealing to buy both games.

or give us the option to create draft classes. or to be able to edit the draft classes that we import from ncaa series.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »