Home

This game is awesome!

This is a discussion on This game is awesome! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-28-2003, 11:02 AM   #9
Pro

Catman24's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: This game is awesome!

Finally. There is some lovers of this game. I thought I was missing something. Play on my brothers. Madden is King.
Old 08-28-2003, 02:07 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 2

true, once you get the right settings this game is sooo good. Still king and will remain so. Holla!
Old 08-28-2003, 03:56 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 4

It's a video game.............for Christ sakes
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2003, 04:09 PM   #12
Greatness

utexas's Arena

OVR: 32

I am really enjoying this game. I just played my first game this year on all-madden, and I won. I noticed that the ai coaches more effectively on all-madden. YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE SLIDER ADJUSTMENTS., not that many, but some that will suit you. Let me give you an example of the coaching. I am in year 3 of my franchise. I have the cowboys, but with Leftwhich, Charles Rogers, Ladamian Tomlison, Kendrell Bell, Roy Williams, Terrance Newman, Terrel Suggs, Antonio Bryant as my best players. They are a awesome(I got them by trading draft picks and woodson, glover, coakley, etc.) I decided to play the last game of the season on all-madden just for kicks. I have 4 pro bowlers in my secondary going against the rams for the last game of my season. Well, the rams are still the rams, but they took a completely different approach to me and tried to run Marshall Faulk down my throat and then play action off of the run. This significant because on all-pro, they would have come out gunning and player right into my strength on defense. I won by 10, but the game was much closer than that. I only got 1 sack on Warner because his delivery is lightning quick on all-madden. I did get beat deep once, but Marshall was the key to the game. I am looking forwartd to playing the entire season next season on all-madden. I really didn't tweak the sliders much at all. It helps that my team is the highest rated team in the league. I still am going to purchase ESPN next week , but madden has exceeded my expectation

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »