Home

Ordering American Copy of Madden/NCAA from the UK

This is a discussion on Ordering American Copy of Madden/NCAA from the UK within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-04-2011, 04:09 AM   #1
MVP

RJTurneR's Arena

OVR: 17
Ordering American Copy of Madden/NCAA from the UK

So as a lot of you know, mainly from rosters and gameplanning, those of us who have the PAL version of Madden are unable to download any sort of game plans or other things and use them in our game.

I have heard that it is possible to order NTSC (American) on the Internet and have them delivered to the UK. Now I already know that NTSC works on English consoles and that, so does anyone know where I could get American copy's on the Internet?

I'm also looking to get NCAA as my interest in college football has increased over the year and I would be able to download draft classes.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-04-2011, 04:36 AM   #2
All Star

OVR: 33
Re: Ordering American Copy of Madden/NCAA from the UK

i usually ebay ncaa and madden from the us
Old 02-04-2011, 04:57 AM   #3
Observer

guaps's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJTurneR
I have heard that it is possible to order NTSC (American) on the Internet and have them delivered to the UK. Now I already know that NTSC works on English consoles and that, so does anyone know where I could get American copy's on the Internet?
Bare in mind that this only works if you have a PS3. Games for the PS3 are region-free, so you can play NTSC games on a PAL consoles etc. Xbox 360 are, as far as I know, region-locked so imported NTSC games won't work on those.

Several of my friends have imported NTSC games (NCAA, APF 2k8 and more) for the PS3 and it works like a charm. Personally, I am stuck because in PAL territory, because of my preference for using the Xbox 360 controller, and can only play those games when I'm visiting friends
Old 02-04-2011, 05:18 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1
What problems are you having when you try to download/use rosters etc? I'm from the uk, bought the game at blockbuster, and don't have any issues....
Old 02-04-2011, 06:29 AM   #5
MVP

RJTurneR's Arena

Quote:
Bare in mind that this only works if you have a PS3. Games for the PS3 are region-free, so you can play NTSC games on a PAL consoles etc. Xbox 360 are, as far as I know, region-locked so imported NTSC games won't work on those.
Don't worry, I have a PS3.

Quote:
Personally, I am stuck because in PAL territory, because of my preference for using the Xbox 360 controller
http://www.amazon.co.uk/PowerA-Pro-E...818729&sr=8-49

Not sure how good it is, but it caught my eye a few weeks ago.

Quote:
What problems are you having when you try to download/use rosters etc? I'm from the uk, bought the game at blockbuster, and don't have any issues....
I'll give you an example. When GamePlanning worked, there used to be some pretty good custom GamePlans on here.. which I could download but they would not be compatible with my PS3 as they are NTSC and my games are in PAL format.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-04-2011, 06:51 AM   #6
Rookie

DarkOmnios's Arena

OVR: 0

Well as for Madden i bought from zavvi for the ps3, to tell you the truht i dont know if the game is PAL or NTSC in the cover have the number 1.

EDit. Sorry but i made a mistake it wasnt on zavvi, it was on AxelMusic.

Btw now that i have a xbox where do i buy a Madden PAL??

Last edited by DarkOmnios; 02-04-2011 at 07:06 AM.
Old 02-04-2011, 10:24 AM   #7
MVP

RJTurneR's Arena

Quote:
Btw now that i have a xbox where do i buy a Madden PAL??
Are you from Europe or America? If your in America, you will most likely have to import games in from Europe. Same goes for living in Europe but the other way round.
Old 02-04-2011, 10:32 AM   #8
Rookie

DarkOmnios's Arena

OVR: 0

Im from europe i went again on axelmusic and saw that Madden 11 that they sell for the 360 show this so i guess M12 will be the same thing, thanks

This Xbox 360 game has been confirmed to work worldwide!
This title has been confirmed to work on a EU/PAL Xbox 360 console."

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »