Home

the following things i have noticed in madden

This is a discussion on the following things i have noticed in madden within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-17-2003, 04:38 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
the following things i have noticed in madden

being as impartial as anyone here is what i have played my rented madden for 2 days...
first game lagged like a mofo before plays...(might have been my opponent) after practicing for 7 mins went online and was beating a guy he just pulled the plug on me...zones are really bad in this game...no total control passing so qbs do what they want the majority of the time..****nning is a joke...people hold down x and run into ol lineman...then the whole mario secquence comes about....cbs are just fast not better...playmaker is the drop back person's ultimate tool....diving in this game is overrated its better if you just run into them...whitted is the third best reciever on oakland he catches everything!!!!! btw he is a 61 overall ...owner mode feels like play with sliders mode....just find the happy medium...i would like to control amounts of products i am purchasing and such...but this is not exactly like other sim moguls so i am left playing the franchise with a slider bonus (feels very shallow ) running looks horrible.. after awhile of watching it, it doesn't really look fluid and seems like the commentary broken and just put together...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2003, 04:44 PM   #2
MVP

Mrcabone's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: the following things i have noticed in madden

Quote:

SLVRNBLK said:
being as impartial as anyone here is what i have played my rented madden for 2 days...
first game lagged like a mofo before plays...(might have been my opponent) after practicing for 7 mins went online and was beating a guy he just pulled the plug on me...zones are really bad in this game...no total control passing so qbs do what they want the majority of the time..****nning is a joke...people hold down x and run into ol lineman...then the whole mario secquence comes about....cbs are just fast not better...playmaker is the drop back person's ultimate tool....diving in this game is overrated its better if you just run into them...whitted is the third best reciever on oakland he catches everything!!!!! btw he is a 61 overall ...owner mode feels like play with sliders mode....just find the happy medium...i would like to control amounts of products i am purchasing and such...but this is not exactly like other sim moguls so i am left playing the franchise with a slider bonus (feels very shallow ) running looks horrible.. after awhile of watching it, it doesn't really look fluid and seems like the commentary broken and just put together...

Madden sux!!
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »