Home

EA/NFL Extend NFL Exclusive License by One Year to 2013

This is a discussion on EA/NFL Extend NFL Exclusive License by One Year to 2013 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-14-2011, 08:35 PM   #65
Hard Times.

Bellsprout's Arena

OVR: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinSainn
think it's about time for the fans and players to start jumping ship over to the UFL.
Over a video game? Really?
A lot of you guys seem pretty cool, but you have wieners.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-14-2011, 08:36 PM   #66
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47
Not a big deal to me. While I think EA still has a lot of work to do to bring us the football game we all deserve, I have to admit that the past 2 games have been improvements from what we saw the first 4 years on the 360/PS3.

I've since accepted the fact that we'll likely never see 4-5 developers making games for each sport. All I'm looking for now is for those publishers that are producing games to provide us with a fun, yet deep, gaming experience. Madden still has some work to do in that department, but I believe they are getting there.
Old 02-14-2011, 08:36 PM   #67
Rookie

OVR: 15
Re: EA/NFL Extend NFL Exclusive License by One Year to 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palo20
I like it. I trust Ian and Co.
I got a couple of cars I would like you to buy.
Old 02-14-2011, 08:39 PM   #68
MVP

OVR: 19
Same game engine through 2014!!!

I guess I'm wondering what foolish person would run out and buy the next tier of console, when sports games for the current systems have not been developed to maximize their potential?

Well, it's not EA's fault or the NFL's fault. It's you the foolish consumer that complains about this game, yet you go out and spend $60, just to trade it in and complain even more. If all the people who complained they didn't like this game, stop buying what they hate so much, then this deal would be worthless.

But you keep buying, so as hard of a pill it is to swallow, it's your fault!!!

I've been saying Rent-before-Buy for the past 3 years, but it seems to be such a hard concept to grasp or folks just have little self control and must go buy.

What's sad is that you buy knowing exactly what your going to get.

Can't get mad, your dollars are the Glue to such a deal.

Hey, if your really "Hardcore" as you say you are, and want authentic football without the gimmicks, then a Non-NFL/NCAA Brand shouldn't really matter to you as long as it's what you see on TV, right?

Maybe one of the writers could do a "Poll" to see how many gamers would buy an authentic football game without the brand names. Let's see what the numbers really look like (as far as on the OS Forum).

Count me as a Buy for "Authentic" Non-Brand Name football!!!
Old 02-14-2011, 08:39 PM   #69
Banned

OVR: 24

Awaiting "Smashmouth Football"....

TheWatcher, rescue us soon!!

Last edited by Segagendude; 02-14-2011 at 08:41 PM.
Old 02-14-2011, 08:55 PM   #70
Rookie

BrownsFan72's Arena

OVR: 18
Sad. Sad. Sad.
Old 02-14-2011, 08:56 PM   #71
Rookie

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaliib
Same game engine through 2014!!!

I guess I'm wondering what foolish person would run out and buy the next tier of console, when sports games for the current systems have not been developed to maximize their potential?

Well, it's not EA's fault or the NFL's fault. It's you the foolish consumer that complains about this game, yet you go out and spend $60, just to trade it in and complain even more. If all the people who complained they didn't like this game, stop buying what they hate so much, then this deal would be worthless.

But you keep buying, so as hard of a pill it is to swallow, it's your fault!!!

I've been saying Rent-before-Buy for the past 3 years, but it seems to be such a hard concept to grasp or folks just have little self control and must go buy.

What's sad is that you buy knowing exactly what your going to get.

Can't get mad, your dollars are the Glue to such a deal.

Hey, if your really "Hardcore" as you say you are, and want authentic football without the gimmicks, then a Non-NFL/NCAA Brand shouldn't really matter to you as long as it's what you see on TV, right?

Maybe one of the writers could do a "Poll" to see how many gamers would buy an authentic football game without the brand names. Let's see what the numbers really look like (as far as on the OS Forum).

Count me as a Buy for "Authentic" Non-Brand Name football!!!

You are so right, m'man. I can proudly proclaim that I haven't purchased a Madden game since the PS2 era and don't see that changing anytime soon. Just as others have stated, 2K just needs to focus their attention on gaining a share of the NCAA license. This has gotten beyond ridiculous.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-14-2011, 08:57 PM   #72
Content Creator

bluengold34_OS's Arena

OVR: 44
I think I just threw up in my mouth a little............

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »