Home

Madden NFL 12 Video Teaser Arrives Tomorrow at 10:00 AM EST

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 12 Video Teaser Arrives Tomorrow at 10:00 AM EST within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 03-22-2011, 10:31 AM   #81
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Madden NFL 12 Video Teaser Arrives Tomorrow at 10:00 AM EST

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
The non-violent hits aren't Maddens fault, go after the NFL for that. The license prevents violent hits.
Hits can still be violent and have impact in the NFL. You just can't head hunt anymore.

You should be able to get called for personal foul if you go helmet to helmet. If it's in the game it should be in the game.. right? Don't give Madden a pass bro.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-22-2011, 10:43 AM   #82
Rookie

OVR: 4

Oh and as far as the teaser.. This is the same tactic they use every year as far as I'm concerned. They really need to show gameplay this year more than ever, and just be done with it.

They can have all of these "features" but if the play action is still broken, if there is still tumble weed tackling, motion shifting, psychic db's, Unrealistic player models.. on and on and on, the features are pointless. So lets hope they actually take action this year and fix things.

I'm honestly more interested in NCAA 12, It looks spectacular.. and to me NCAA 11 was a better game than Madden last year, with albeit the same issues. But, if they can fix gameplay issues, NCAA 12 could be the football title to beat.
Old 03-22-2011, 10:50 AM   #83
43M
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by vision
Hits can still be violent and have impact in the NFL. You just can't head hunt anymore.

You should be able to get called for personal foul if you go helmet to helmet. If it's in the game it should be in the game.. right? Don't give Madden a pass bro.
No one is giving Madden a pass...bro. Its the fact that the NFL has a say in what goes into the game and they arent going to approve of things they dont condone. They dont condone helmet to helmet hits, so they arent going to approve it being in the game at all. No offense, but blaming EA for that proves how little you know about how these things actually work.

I agree there should still be hard jarring hits....but the helmet to helmet thing is out of EAs hands.
Old 03-22-2011, 10:51 AM   #84
43M
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Oh and as far as the teaser.. This is the same tactic they use every year as far as I'm concerned. They really need to show gameplay this year more than ever, and just be done with it.

They can have all of these "features" but if the play action is still broken, if there is still tumble weed tackling, motion shifting, psychic db's, Unrealistic player models.. on and on and on, the features are pointless. So lets hope they actually take action this year and fix things.

I'm honestly more interested in NCAA 12, It looks spectacular.. and to me NCAA 11 was a better game than Madden last year, with albeit the same issues. But, if they can fix gameplay issues, NCAA 12 could be the football title to beat.
They are going to show gameplay...a month from now.

Some people on here obviously dont know what the point of a TEASER is supposed to be.
Old 03-22-2011, 10:51 AM   #85
49ers

adembroski's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
The only way we could have gameplay at a showable state at this point in the cycle is if we didn't touch it.

The first kind is wrong. The second is superfluous.

The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.
-Mark Twain.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-22-2011, 10:52 AM   #86
Timbers - Jags - Hokies

The GIGGAS's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by adembroski
The only way we could have gameplay at a showable state at this point in the cycle is if we didn't touch it.
THANK YOU. AJ, you should be around here far more often to smack down people.

Member: OS Uni Snob Assoc.
OS OT Post Champ '11

Twitter: @TheGIGGAS_OS
Xbox Live: TheGIGGAS
3DS: 1349-7755-3870
Old 03-22-2011, 10:52 AM   #87
Pro

brza37's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
I'm with you. If they get adjustable player tendencies in NCAA 12 so we can finally get MICH QB #16 playing like Denard Robinson then I'm all set.

But you also gotta admit that there were some good things in this video (Custom Playbooks, Player Tendencies) and if there is some more good news on April 28 and May 16th from Madden it will make for a tough choice this summer when it comes to picking the better football game.

Commissioner of Sim Madden League Europe. Established league for sim players in Europe. Join here:
SML - Europe PS4 Madden Online Franchise
Old 03-22-2011, 10:53 AM   #88
MVP

Bgamer90's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by brza37
I can't read the caption under Ray Rice though, could you post it in just text?
"Dynamic player ratings"

Yeah sorry about that. Should have pic it in a different color.

And thanks guys.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »