Home

player skill question??

This is a discussion on player skill question?? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-23-2011, 03:44 PM   #1
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21
player skill question??

i just got madden in february and i noticed it says it goes by your in game performace?? so why does it seem it only effects it when i have a bad game and dont go up any when i have a good game? i just played 3 games against the cmp won 2 of the 3. and when i looked @ this after the first 2 games which i had good offense qb had like 5 and 4 tds in those 2 300+ yards and lots of completions my passing didnt go up one bit but in the 3rd game i looked and my passing because i threw 2 ints dropped to a 9 when it was @ 12 and my rushing went from 16 to a 15 and my pass defense dropped to a 7 when it was an 11 after the 3rd game.also i noticed my defense had 2 good games and it didnt raise up either after getting 6 picks in those 2 and still didnt get any bumps, so if it goes by in game performance shouldnt it raise when i have good ones? has anybody else noticed this?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-23-2011, 07:14 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 8
Re: player skill question??

Wild guess...

- It's harder to climb than drop.
- At your skill level, you should have good games.
- Levels raise more dramatically after several good games in a row as opposed to just one great performance.

Looks like the system penalizes failure more than it rewards progress... Kinda like real life.

I remember when Jake Delhomme played for the Panthers... After a 4 INT performance, people seemed to forget all about the 4TD performances. I'm assuming the skill level system works similarly.

Keep improving, and your rating will go up.

Later

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »