Home

Fix team play people jump offside nonstop nothing happens this runies the online play

This is a discussion on Fix team play people jump offside nonstop nothing happens this runies the online play within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-29-2011, 03:26 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Fix team play people jump offside nonstop nothing happens this runies the online play

i play team play a lot with 2 other guys on my team a lot

here the problem when we winning 38-14 the other team gets so mad they jump offside over and over and nostop till either we get tired and quit

why anit there a thing that boot a player that jump offside after 5 times in a row ? this ruined the online team play for us and the sad thing this happens a lot

i just think if someone do it they should get boot from the game
y should we quit when we doing so good
i know its unranked but still they need to fix this

and be nice have something show how many games u win with team play
i know u wont do leader boards due to people let other people win to get there skill level up so i just say show records how many team play games u play and show records of wins and loses and ties

that all i like and fixed
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-29-2011, 05:08 PM   #2
Orange and Blue!

Broncos86's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: Fix team play people jump offside nonstop nothing happens this runies the online

Not that this helps, but my dad used to do that to me back in 1991 with the first Madden on the SNES. He'd get so frustrated that I was winning that he'd hit L+R to send his whole team at me before the snap and wouldn't let me kick my extra point. It was rather funny.

But yeah, that's a tough issue. Is that common? I don't play online (for reasons like this), so I don't know.
Old 04-30-2011, 05:36 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Fix team play people jump offside nonstop nothing happens this runies the online

i dont play head to head dont like the camera so dont know

for team play it dont happen a lot but when it does its so stupid
when u winning they either jump off side before u hike the ball nonstop or when they got the ball they just take delay of game over and over hoping u quit

team play i love im usally the qb and db and my other frined rb and lb and my other friend plays wr and dl we all play though the game matter if we win or lose

the other nite we got our butts kick really bad but we just kept fighting trying stay in that game and play sim like we always do

but when people jump offsides its ruines the game for us and this the main mode we play almost every night

and i play offline franchise when my friends not online but when they are on we always play madden and team play since it so much fun and takes time to get use to the camera

so all i have to say i hope they fix this

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »