Home

OS Roundtable: What NFL Team Are You Most Excited About Playing With in Madden NFL 12

This is a discussion on OS Roundtable: What NFL Team Are You Most Excited About Playing With in Madden NFL 12 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-05-2011, 02:29 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 13
From the draft? I would say I wanna play with the Bucs, Saints, Steelers, or Lions.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-05-2011, 02:32 PM   #26
Banned

OVR: 8
Re: OS Roundtable: Which NFL Team are you most excited about playing with in Madden N

<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Panthers, all day. We brought in some interesting picks, addressed some holes on both sides of the ball. I'm ready!
Old 05-05-2011, 02:33 PM   #27
MVP

statum71's Arena

OVR: 61
I play with everybody. But I REALLY can't wait to see my Cowboys walk outta the Miller Lite Club.
Old 05-05-2011, 02:34 PM   #28
MVP

volstopfan14's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: OS Roundtable: Which NFL Team are you most excited about playing with in Madden N

Homer Pick: Indianapolis Colts
I'm excited about the new additions to the OL and I like Delone Carter, the RB we drafted. Now with the OL maybe I can have a solid running attack to go along with Manning's passing atack.
Other teams I'm interested in using
Kansas City Chiefs
Jamaal Charles in the backfield, Dwayne Bowe and Jon Baldwin split out at receiver, Tony Moeaki at TE, and Dexter McCluster in the slot. A ton of offensive weapons. Brandon Flowers, Eric Berry, and Tamba Hali are anchors on defense.
Cleveland Browns
I really like this team. Colt McCoy is a good QB for the type of offense I use, Peyton Hillis is a beast, Greg Little will be a good WR and the left side of the OL is great. The defense will be improved too with Athyba Rubin and Phil Taylor in the middle and Jabaal Sheard on the outside. Jow Haden is a very good CB too and Josh Cribbs is a weapon as a KR.
Arizona Cardinals
Beanie Wells and Ryan Williams are a good 1-2 punch at RB, Larry Fitzgerald is a stud and there are some other young receivers for the Cardinals that I like. Rob Housler is the athletic TE that Arizona needs. The DL is very good and it will be hard to pass on them with Patrick Peterson and DRC at CB.
Old 05-05-2011, 02:54 PM   #29
MVP

RGiles36's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: OS Roundtable: What NFL Team Are You Most Excited About Playing With in Madden NF

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirborneRanger1
I am always excited to play with the Saints. Only down side is I love rebuilding and the Saints the past couple seasons have been a pretty complete team. Ill probably have a franchise with Cincy as well depending on the ratings for Andy Dalton.
Same here as a Dallas fan. Yes, they've been a disapointment as of late IRL, but that doesn't translate in Madden. Across the board, they're still a pretty complete team. I imagine the secondary will take some rating drops prior to M12 releasing though. For the offense, Romo will be likely be in the mid to high 80's, Witten in the low 90's, Dez & Miles low to mid 80's, and we have a capable RB group.
Old 05-05-2011, 03:05 PM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 0
My Redskins of course! Probably try Detriot...Carolina...and Cleveland...don't know why but I love under-rated teams
Old 05-05-2011, 03:10 PM   #31
Banned

OVR: 9
Re: OS Roundtable: What NFL Team Are You Most Excited About Playing With in Madden NF

The Eagles baby !!!!! Last year I didn't really get to play with Vick because by time they updated the rosters and corrected Vick's accuracy, I was done with Madden.

Hopefully this year the game-play ( and franchise mode) is much, much improved. Vick, Djax, Jmac and Shady are gonna be killin em, but that's only if the game-play is head an shoulders above M11, and beats( or least measures up to) the game-play of another game that I won't mention.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-05-2011, 03:21 PM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 2
I only use two teams My Titans and Eagles, been using them for years, Titans as a homer pick, and Eagles as a team I always watched and liked for years. Before there was vick, jackson maclin, I liked them when there was McNabb, westbrook, and throwing to sorry receivers Todd Pinkston, James Thrash and Freddie Mitchell. So i'm not another bandwagon fan who just wants to run around with Vick. True life fans of both teams. Check the 1st two words on my profile name lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »