Home

Webmaster Needed

This is a discussion on Webmaster Needed within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-27-2003, 11:35 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Webmaster Needed

Hello All

My name is Jim and i am one half of the co founders of www.ultimatemadden.com (Ultimate Madden).

What we are is a site that is looking to impact the madden community by forming a site where good straight up madden leagues can call home.

Well anyway if you look at the website it is nice but not great which is because i did the site and i am just a beginner.

What we are looking for is someone who can do great work with websites but is not established yet. Why dont we want them to be established? Well since we are not looking to pay for the web master services we are looking for someone who is looking for a way to show what they can do and use it as a way to advertise there skills. We will let the person redo the site from scratch and use there own vision (mind you they must stay with the theme and touch base along the way with us). Creating league logos is a must as we are in need of logos as well.

Whats in it for you?
1--Well for starters we will being you on board as one of the co founders of Ultimate Madden.com

2--A way to get your work seen as we grow as a site.

3--You can use the site to also make yourself money by taking donations or showing of your logo work. As well as hopefully create more work for yourself down the line

What you need to send if interested?

Send us a full bio of yourself with all the normal things you would include in an application

As well as any work you have done so we can see what you can do.

I am sure the group of league we have right now will give plenty of donations to you for great work

To Apply contact me at [email protected]
Advertisements - Register to remove
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »