Home

Multi-User Free Agency

This is a discussion on Multi-User Free Agency within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-16-2011, 03:23 PM   #9
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53
Re: Multi-User Free Agency

Well bro for now I'm not sure if you can or not. If you are controlling more then one team then I'm sure you can. But far as trying to get a answer from Josh right now is almost impossible. LOL Josh twitter is probably swamped with new followers and all kinds of tweets from other people. Just give him a day or 2. Until all this madness dies down and his twitter stops getting flooded. Then try to ask him. Best advice I can give you at this point in time.
Old 05-16-2011, 03:32 PM   #10
Pro

Lexicon's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend Killer
Well bro for now I'm not sure if you can or not. If you are controlling more then one team then I'm sure you can. But far as trying to get a answer from Josh right now is almost impossible. LOL Josh twitter is probably swamped with new followers and all kinds of tweets from other people. Just give him a day or 2. Until all this madness dies down and his twitter stops getting flooded. Then try to ask him. Best advice I can give you at this point in time.
Yeah, I understand the volume of tweets coming at him right now. However, I've tweeted him questions before and no answer, which is fine, but I tweeted the same question to Phil afterwards and Phil answered them no problem. But Phil has 1/7th the followers that Josh has now, so I guess I'll just have to wait. Believe me, it's not a huge deal, I'm just trying to get as much info as possible to make sure I can operate my Franchise as usual, and wondering if anyone else is curious besides me.
Old 05-17-2011, 09:24 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 0
I really want to know this as well. I think itll be like hwad coach where you have an option to bid on a player when his name pops up. You have 2min for each player (if u decide to bid).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-17-2011, 10:38 AM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 4

I wonder this as well.

It would seem to me that this might be (cross my bloody fingers here) for ONLINE Franchise as well...

I mean cmon, they cant really expect 32 guys all on my one couch to be able to do this lol
Old 05-17-2011, 10:59 PM   #13
Pro

OVR: 10

Personally, what I would love to see is if you were playing a franchise with a few of your other buddies, you could 'map' each controller to a certain team. That would be awesome yes, but I dont think that is the case and wouldnt help you much when controlling all 32 teams.

The reality... I think its going to be very similar to how it was with madden 11 and the previous versions. You hold RB (xbox) and use the D-Pad up and down to cycle through teams. Or you could just tap RB and it would switch to the next team in alphabetical order
Old 05-18-2011, 03:58 AM   #14
CNFL Commissioner

XtremeDunkz's Arena

OVR: 22

In the facebook discussion group Josh said that the timer stops while switching users.

Twitch

Twitter

NFL Green Bay Packers

NBA Philadelphia 76ers

MLB Philladelphia Phillies

NHL Philadelphia Flyers

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »