Home

Madden NFL 12 Video - Virtual Playbook Franchise Mode

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 12 Video - Virtual Playbook Franchise Mode within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-17-2011, 06:55 PM   #33
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: Madden NFL 12 Video - Virtual Playbook Franchise Mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by PH1LLYSFINEST13
He wont be on the team anyways. Jaiquawn Jarrett will probably be starting at SS with Nate Allen at FS. In case you dont know who Jaiquawn Jarrett is here you go -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnCQkoIZOFg

2nd round pick for the Eagles.
I know who Jaiquawn Jarrett is. As soon as they drafted him, I checked his tape. Great player.Will bring more pyshicalness to the defense.
Old 05-17-2011, 09:52 PM   #34
Football Fanatic

Yukon46's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Frnchise Vid

Quote:
Originally Posted by adembroski
When this video was made I'm pretty sure we only had one portrait in game for testing and demonstration purposes. That was about two months ago. We have about 4 classes worth now.
Since you mentioned it here...I was wondering with the expanded rosters and everything....

How big are the Draft Classes going to be now ???

It seems like it use to be like 240 or so which always made late 7th round picks pointless , not to mention hardly any free agent rookies left after the draft....I sure hope this has changed (alot) !

Also wondering if NCAA imported draft classes will get random "real" picture portraits, or if the old pre-made faces are still in the game for NCAA imports >

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »