Home

I know this is Madden 12 talk, but

This is a discussion on I know this is Madden 12 talk, but within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-20-2011, 08:03 AM   #25
MVP

jmurphy31's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: I know this is Madden 12 talk, but

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Those are old maddens. All-madden level was more like how all-pro is now on past maddens(super easy). Even though its still kind of easy to beat the CPU on default All-madden if your good he was talking about all-madden sliders which depending on how you make them can be much harder then default all-madden.. Even though I've won Superbowls with my sliders its not easy at all how I have mine set up.. So you can't knock him for saying he finally won him a superbowl when he's probably playing with some difficult sliders..
Exactly...especially if your using Jarrod's sliders (which I for the most part I do). The game does pose some challenges especially if you dont have a great QB,,,
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-22-2011, 01:50 AM   #26
Banned

OVR: 14

still running my 32 team online franchise..the psn issue hurt us but were headed to season 4's playoffs and have agreed to go one more season before pausing for M12...

I have the top rushing game in the league with the Bills; CJ Spiller for speed and 2nd year HB Sean Loften is a beast up the gut.
Old 05-23-2011, 10:50 AM   #27
Banned

OVR: 0

Right up until 8/31/11.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »