Home

Josh Looman Appreciation Thread

This is a discussion on Josh Looman Appreciation Thread within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 05-18-2011, 11:02 AM   #9
Pro

MMurda's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Josh Looman Appreciation Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by JalenTigh
Appreciate him for what? All we have right now is hype, wait and see if all this new stuff actually works before throwing praise around... because you better believe if it comes out all buggy and broken like Madden usually is, people will be calling for his head come September.
True indeed....OS will be all "RELEASE THE HOUNDS"!!!!!!!!! ive just learned along the way to wait and see, and expect patches to fix at least one major prob. this does sound promising tho...but there is also alot more to be had like orangecrush27 said.

i swear if they could get the commentary, banter, and stats for franch as immersive and in depth as nba2k11 assoc...man it could be beautiful. i cant count how many times ive been wowed with the things they say in nba2k11 or the stats they show to follow my assoc. i actually listen cuz its insightful and meaningful commentary.
----------------------
Madden Since '92
Old 05-18-2011, 11:05 AM   #10
Banned

spyder_DG's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by The GIGGAS
I appreciate him for HC 09 which was a fantastic game, and for all of the work he's done attempting to bring Madden's franchise to the levels of what HC was. Time will tell if he succeeds, but I appreciate him for working his *** off to bring us what we want.
This is the main reason I cosigned this thread. Not because of the claims of bringing Madden back but just for the fact that he busted his *** to do almost a complete 360 in terms of where franchise was to where it appears to be now. If it doesn't work as well as advertised of course I'll be pissed but you can't fault the man for trying and putting in the effort to get the features the community wants back in....
Old 05-18-2011, 11:16 AM   #11
Rangers Lead The Way!!!!

ABR173rd's Arena

OVR: 20

Wow, I will be the first to admit I am very impressed.. Let's not forget though that half of the options being re-integrated into Madden were options that already existed in some form years ago. I will give EA some credit for doing what should have been done years ago. But an appreciation thread is way to premature beings we don't even have Madden 12- nor do we know if this is the only major overhaul to the game we will see for the next decade........
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-18-2011, 11:20 AM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 2

Yeah, lets hold off on the ticker tape parade and the statue erections until we have had a chance to play the game.

I have been playing sports video games and text sims for over 20 years. If I had a nickel for everytime I heard about how AMAZING an upcoming title was going to be (APBA baseball for windows, Micro Sports Baseball/Football etc) I would have a lot of nickels in my pocket!
Old 05-18-2011, 12:36 PM   #13
7 dirty words...

ryan36's Arena

OVR: 36

No hey dev threads. Closed.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »